SAU Community

Lamborghini Lp640 Commercial

drift, bitches, and high end italian cars, do you actually need anything more in life?

Edited by VB-

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolutely gorgeous car. Up there with the R8 IMO. The new tail light design looks much better over its predecessors too. There was a nice write up in Friday's Cars Guide actually. 0-100 time of 3.7 seconds IIRC. Nice!

Other then its not actualy an lp640 all sweet...

yeah but i just stole it straight off another forum, didnt click till i already posted so meh

Nice car but, they pretty much all look the same..

It's more of a crime to be driving one of those on our shitty roads.

Edited by ignuz

Guest trikdoutvl

this is no shit here 100 truth

after late niite shopping on a thursday nite i was out at the car about to get in and i herd 2 cars screaming there tits off n i looked up to see a r33 4 door and a lamborgini drag racing along collier road was the properly the maddest thing id ever seen in my whole life, the 33 was beating the lamba...

after late niite shopping on a thursday nite i was out at the car about to get in and i herd 2 cars screaming there tits off n i looked up to see a r33 4 door and a lamborgini drag racing along collier road was the properly the maddest thing id ever seen in my whole life, the 33 was beating the lamba...

bahahahahahahahahhahahah you crack me up

Yeah but does the R33 have number collecting? Didn't think so.