SAU Community

I'm Back

rukus

HI

Been a few months since i logged on. How have you guys been?

Got some bad news (for me) which is good news for someone wanting to buy a clean freshly built gtr. Some of you know already, but i went and did something stupid a few weeks ago and lost my license for a year. SO, I'm finally going to have to sell my car (32 gtr). *smashes face on table*

Most of the older NSW people know I've been rebuilding my car for the past 2yrs now. It's very close to being finished now (perfect timing), so basically i just wasted A LOT of money on the car for no reason.

So this is just a heads up that it'll come on the market soon. If anyone is interested in it, PM me. I still have some things to do and money to spend on it to get it running.

The final car will have a run-in tune (so the owner gets to run the car in him/herself), new wheels, tyres, full rego (i'll rego it when i have a buyer so that the buyer gets full 12months rego).

It really f**king sux i can't drive it (legally) and i DO NOT want to sell it after putting so much effort and money into it. But there's no point having it sit around for another year. I'd be too tempted to drive it and get arse raped again by the long arm of the law.

so despite all this shite, all is well here (lol).

couldn't remember my username when i was logging on.. turns out it's still nipples.. lawl. *kicks shan in the neck*

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh dude....

that sux so much, and here I was looking forward to driving behind you on cruises again... always entertaining :D

Good luck with the sale mate, and when you get your licence back, you can always go bigger and better eh?

Oh dude....

that sux so much, and here I was looking forward to driving behind you on cruises again... always entertaining :D

Good luck with the sale mate, and when you get your licence back, you can always go bigger and better eh?

heheh... i miss those cruises.

yeh when i get my license back, i'll hopefully be able to buy this car back lol.

Awww rukus, that's really sad news :P

Cant just make it into a track car for a year??? with all the money you save not driving to work, can spend it on hitting the track :)

Good luck with it all, really like your car! :D

Cant just make it into a track car for a year??? with all the money you save not driving to work, can spend it on hitting the track :D

I thought about that, but getting it to and from the track is going to be a pain.

Do you need a drivers license for track days?

I thought about that, but getting it to and from the track is going to be a pain.

Do you need a drivers license for track days?

Nope just Cams or AASA :D You have put so much time and effort in that GTR to give it away to someone else to enjoy ;)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!track it for a year I swear there is like a track day every month!!

I cant imagine you not owning that gorgeous blue R32!

I will drive it to track days for you once I sell my car :D

haha... will you drive it back for me as well? (you do realise you'd have to sit there all day whilst i drive around the track)

Nope just Cams or AASA :D You have put so much time and effort in that GTR to give it away to someone else to enjoy :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!track it for a year I swear there is like a track day every month!!

I cant imagine you not owning that gorgeous blue R32!

do you need a license to get cams or aasa?

I can exchange Nate for good and services too! Want in???

;)

I reckon track it too... I couldn't stand to sell a car after putting so much into it... I would never get the price I wanted for it...

same. no chance i'd get anywhere near $50k for it. probably going to have to let it go for half that! :( what a waste.

haha... will you drive it back for me as well? (you do realise you'd have to sit there all day whilst i drive around the track)

yeh no dramas.. ill take the camera and do photos all day then drive back

(keep in mind im moving to london in a few months though lol )