SAU Community

I'm Back

rukus

haha... will you drive it back for me as well? (you do realise you'd have to sit there all day whilst i drive around the track)

do you need a license to get cams or aasa?

:D

same. no chance i'd get anywhere near $50k for it. probably going to have to let it go for half that! :D what a waste.

Not for cams cause 14yrs can apply for a CAMS licence..

AASA I am not too sure, will have to ring them and ask ;) but I dont think you would need a drivers licence it doesnt say anything on there form about them :(

I'm sure there will be other mates willing to help you get it to the track when Sl!m goes :D

So first track day for rukus going to be....SAU NSW Track day 21st June @ wakie!!!???!!!

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG and there i was speaking like a german or sumsing remozing da gerboz ya, all those months/years ago with slide.

Sorry to hear MS, shame. Chin up champ, try and figure out a way to keep your pride n joy!

If i was in the market for a GTR i would be interested! But S13 still awaits!

doh... heard the news.... sux0rs... but could be worse....

can also race at wsid if you have a spare copy of your license :/

mid 20's huh.... *goes looking at bank statement*

*realise's no way in hell without a loan* *raids house fund*

Keep the car, get a Cams license and go to every open day all year... I'm sure there are peeps willing to drive it to the track for you :wave: I'd offer but im already on GTR driving duties to the track.... unless your gearbox is nicer than that farking ppg and I could be persuaded !! Hehe

OMG and there i was speaking like a german or sumsing remozing da gerboz ya, all those months/years ago with slide.

Sorry to hear MS, shame. Chin up champ, try and figure out a way to keep your pride n joy!

If i was in the market for a GTR i would be interested! But S13 still awaits!

that's my boy

*wipes tear from her eye

Mansoor, don't do it.

Seriously. Don't.

I know it will be very hard to resist driving it, but as has been suggested, others can drive it for you, plus you can still track it. Imagine how you will feel after all the hard work and $$$ have gone into it, to have another person own and enjoy the car. One year will go by like nothing, trust me. I have owned mine for 5 years and driven it less than 5 weeks...

• 2 weeks later...
sell the f**king thing.

shit car anyhow

waste of money using it as a track car. money better spent elsewhere, ie ruckus!

and get out of nsw for a while! :banana:

OMG GREG!!! :banana::bunny:

Funnily enough I was only going past a picture I have of your car on my computer and realising how similar our cars are even down to the numberplate, apart from the obvious extra perks you have!!

Sad to hear you have to sell it. Very nice looking GTR!

CRW_1836_800web.jpg

DSC02470.jpg

I have some input... as usless as it sounds it makes alot of sense to me though...

A skyline grounded in the garage is better then no skyline at all.

You don't want to rebuild another one later on, building a nice car like that is usually only something a person does once in their lifetime.. (unless they are nuts and have lots of money like msnismo)

Funnily enough I was only going past a picture I have of your car on my computer and realising how similar our cars are even down to the numberplate, apart from the obvious extra perks you have!!

Sad to hear you have to sell it. Very nice looking GTR!

that pic's my old gtst which i sold back in 05.

i have the hots for blue r32's

Mansoor, don't do it.

Seriously. Don't.

I know it will be very hard to resist driving it, but as has been suggested, others can drive it for you, plus you can still track it. Imagine how you will feel after all the hard work and $$$ have gone into it, to have another person own and enjoy the car. One year will go by like nothing, trust me. I have owned mine for 5 years and driven it less than 5 weeks...

yeh

i'm again undecided on whether to sell it or not... :S