SAU Community

Nissan Gt-r's 7:29 Lap Of Nordschliefe Video.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Car(s): GTR

Trader Rating : 3

sure you are....

Holy shit your right! that is my name, but i still drive there every night :(

oh I got the sarcasm... but really there are a lot of keyboard warriors / PS3 lovers that would sh%$ it the first time they actually got airborne at the ring at 180+....

drunken is excused as he will go there I am sure :thumbsup:

nice nice nice drunken :)

I bet fatz also took in some beverages while over there!

I'm up to lap 150+ but there isnt much time for laughing!!

ben...do i smell an r35 on the horizon for you...besides you need to replace that r32 you had :)

i agree with williams & snowman, if u haven't driven the nurburgring track or any track for that matter then u cant really comment about lap times.

for instancec i used to race bikes & just sold my 06 gsxr1000 - my previous 05zx10r took me to my personal best of 1:37 around eastern creek :D

what a beast of a car though!!!

1 day i will own an r35, when they get below 80k in the 2nd hand market, so maybe i can predict this price in 5yrs times (i hope)

i was @ crd last week & i saw their white greddy promo r35 - it is a BIG fat car but beautiful at the same time

^ ahhaha, yes i noticed that too!! and then he turned it off straight away as well i think....

but really, if you're testing the thing, why not treat it like crap just to see how long it takes to break :D

oh I got the sarcasm... but really there are a lot of keyboard warriors / PS3 lovers that would sh%$ it the first time they actually got airborne at the ring at 180+....

drunken is excused as he will go there I am sure :P

My heart skips a beat every time I am airborne over 150kph.. 2 if i am not already heading directly straight.... and I have been sideways getting airborne @ 120k+.. my boxers werent so tidy whity after that... was on dirt though.. not tar.. I imagine the grip on the side that lands first would be quite a bit more intense on tar. When I did loose it like that, the last time I checked my speed I was heading over the 120 mark but that was checking to see quite how much extra braking i needed since I had not been through there quite that fast.. felt like I missed the brake point went for the brakes.. did slow down a bit, went to balance the thing as tight to the apex as I could.. way to much speed (my idiocy) slid right out the other side, of an embankment tail slightly leading me and got air of the embankment landed rear right first, allot of mud and grass later I was so godam happy I didnt die.. that moment before the embaresment of hte fact htat everyone else would soon know that I had to be dug out.

To correct myself earlier.. the record for the lemans circuit @ the ring was 5mins something.. 5:29 is what my memory and laziness from not checking the netz tells me. the last Leman's in the (late? 80's || early 90's? ??94??). That was not the same track the ring is today, the ring back then was a well maintained race track that still claimed allot of cars / drivers but was definetly smoother with a godam lemans race car.... not a production variant vehicle anything.