SAU Community

Volk Racing Ce28n

I am currently in the process of looking around to try and find a new set of wheel. Firstly i have a r33 gtst. it is dark gray in colour, and currently stand at the normal height. i have only done the exhaust so far. Before i get any major engine works done i want to have my car looking good. the work i have planned for the enginge is bigger f**k off front mount, greddy forward facing plenum, fully forged engine, computer, bigger turbo (HKS GT Sports possibly), then obviouslvy all the supporting mods to suit.

Anyway back to the wheels, i am currently looking at a set of Volf Racing CE28N. Can any one help me with the offset size. I am looking at getting 18"x8.5" on the front, and 18"x9.5" for the rear. Also can anyone them me a rough price that these wheels can be bought for, cause i am trying find out if $2220 is a good price for brand new wheels.

I only have the standard brakes all round and just worried about clearance on the front calipers.

Edited by jonzie26

• 1 month later...

Can anyone tell me if these wheels will stick out past my gaurds. Casue i have no idea. the wheels are 17" Work Xd9s x 8.5 +30 offset. Can someone tell me if it will work casue i am unsure, and i dont want to have to go and flare my guards.

I had CE28N's on my old legacy, were a very nice wheel. im trying to get some for my r32 now, but in gunmetal colour this time and 18"

Can anyone tell me if these wheels will stick out past my gaurds. Casue i have no idea. the wheels are 17" Work Xd9s x 8.5 +30 offset. Can someone tell me if it will work casue i am unsure, and i dont want to have to go and flare my guards.

They will fit fine.

Here are my size's

Front 18x8 +28

Rear 18x9 +30

The 17" xd9's you are looking at getting will sit like this compared to what mine sit like.

Fronts = will sit 4mm closer to the gaurds and the inside of the wheel will sit inside the gaurd 8mm more than mine, so these will fit fine!

Rears = will sit inside the rear gaurds 6mm more than mine and the inside on the wheel will sit inside the gaurds 6mm more than mine, so these will also fit fine, but will sit inside the gaurds a little bit.

To be honest i would be looking at other sizes/offsets , yes they will fit fine but they will sit inside the gaurds a little bit, not so much the front as they will extend more than mine, its the rears that will sit in quite a bit, i guess you could always get some bolt on spacers.

Heres what mine look like, keep in mind that my car is pretty low so i have a bit of negative camber, hope this helps anyway!

_MG_6562.jpg

100_2037-1.jpg

JaysR33116.jpg

01-08-07gotthem19.jpg

01-08-07gotthem24.jpg

Cheers

Edited by nizmo_freek

• 1 month later...