SAU Community

Favourite Photo Of Your Car!

J - Rad

well i have no photo to post but have been going through the last few pages and a few of these below are prime candidates for calendar photos! There is some gold in this thread that would look great blown upto a big picture. There was a couple i couldnt link, but martins shots of RBWARE and Andrews shot of his V35 also look awesome and a whole lot more. Submit them to flick guys and im sure some of these would definately make it in to the calendar!

k4zgpk.jpg
wallpaper.jpg
DSCF5665.jpg

DSCF5668.jpg

problem with mine is it's not the original, has been through photoshop, doesnt have that shitty red car that was originally next to it, the original probably wouldnt be suitable as the red car kinda does ruin it. i have a high res version of the edited one tho, i guess its just whether it needs to be a true original to be in consideration?

problem with mine is it's not the original, has been through photoshop, doesnt have that shitty red car that was originally next to it, the original probably wouldnt be suitable as the red car kinda does ruin it. i have a high res version of the edited one tho, i guess its just whether it needs to be a true original to be in consideration?

send both versions stewy, sure we can make one of them work. Even if its just for one of the smaller photos.

well i have no photo to post but have been going through the last few pages and a few of these below are prime candidates for calendar photos! There is some gold in this thread that would look great blown upto a big picture. There was a couple i couldnt link, but martins shots of RBWARE and Andrews shot of his V35 also look awesome and a whole lot more. Submit them to flick guys and im sure some of these would definately make it in to the calendar!

Gday Luke, yeah have quite a few shots... but since I still haven't seen the last calendar I can't really be bothered.

send both versions stewy, sure we can make one of them work. Even if its just for one of the smaller photos.

alright ive sent both, just sent the edited version as a tif so it's a bit big, but being a jpeg off the camera it's already been compressed once, didnt want to compress it again.

also martin, we made ourselves available a few weekends in a row at villis on a friday night for people to come collect, otherwise people could have contacted myself or flick to arrange an alternate time to collect. And i think flick is being pretty generous in giving you a free copy of the new calendar. She doesnt make any money out of doing this so it is money out of her pocket to give you one.

But its a credit to you and your car if it appears in the calendar so its no hassle to us if you dont want to submit anything.

Edited by skylineguy19

Gday Luke, yeah have quite a few shots... but since I still haven't seen the last calendar I can't really be bothered.
Hostile, like ive said to some previous people that never picked up the last one, you can have next years for free..
also martin, we made ourselves available a few weekends in a row at villis on a friday night for people to come collect, otherwise people could have contacted myself or flick to arrange an alternate time to collect. And i think flick is being pretty generous in giving you a free copy of the new calendar. She doesnt make any money out of doing this so it is money out of her pocket to give you one.

Wow. If only there was a way to send things to people all this could have been solved. Perhaps a genius idea that no one has ever thought of.

I'm not having a go at Flick or Luke but perhaps a little communication between all parties could have solved this quite easily.

your right writeoff, communication would have been good, flick puts enough effort into doing this without having to chase everyone up though.

Anyway, this is a photo thread, all will be good, martin and a couple of others are getting a free calendar this year to make up for missing out last time. Hope all will be happy.

Back to the photos!

Edited by skylineguy19