SAU Community

Favourite Photo Of Your Car!

J - Rad

na some bloke on my fb lol

luke took this one......a bit later in the day when tyres jumped out in front of me :P

not the exhaust pointing the complete wrong way and sticky tape holding th paint on the rear quarter :laugh:

IMG_0354.jpg

yeah pretty good dude, only things were temp issues and a split coolant line, was only a slow leak so a top up after each session got me through the day. We are pretty sure the temp issues are linked to the split hose and cooling system not being able to pressure up properly, see how it goes at G1 i guess.

pretty happy with these shots from the weekend! had to pay for the hi res copies, but worth it.

278338_2033092941661_1074283270_2315108_3047401_o.jpg

Looks very tough in this shot, nice. Much damage besides the obvious? Saw the vid, looked like fun.

This is probably my favourite front shot of my Ceffy at the moment, took it about a year ago, made it onto Speedhunters. :)http://speedhunters.com/archive/2010/08/10/readers-rides-gt-gt-your-classics-pt-2.aspx Currently getting a FMIC installed and the bonnet will be resprayed to match the rest of the car in the next couple of weeks, so it will be looking a bit different soon.

cef.jpg

And I kinda like this recent one of the rear a couple of weeks ago, just a quick snap parked outside a friend's house.

Cefiro+at+Jakas%2527s+new+house.jpg

Edited by Stang

not yet, only put em in tonight. theyre made by Qest.

if people are interested in a set, they make em for 32s and 34s as well as all 4 doors variants and also for FD RX7s and JZA80 supras and the bloke who brought mine in is organising some more sets in the very near future. they also make different styles, and you can even choose the colour of the boards too so theres about 20 different variants just for a series 3 gtr like mine!

look out for the thread about them soon

their the one i sent joo ages ago menzell. there supposed to be the shit, and judging by the photos the best LED ones out there, (apart from nismo on a 34)

im still undecided on the led indicators and reverse light/fog light though. would be keen to see a pic with them on too

their the one i sent joo ages ago menzell. there supposed to be the shit, and judging by the photos the best LED ones out there, (apart from nismo on a 34)

im still undecided on the led indicators and reverse light/fog light though. would be keen to see a pic with them on too

Thought the name sounded familiar. They do look quite sexy

agreed. the other aftermarket variants of R33 LED tail lights look like 4 cleveland steamers on the back of a tugboat