SAU Community

Apex Pfc Rb25 $1000 Delivered! Brand New! With Hand Controler

Well, yeah! I've been on the eastlink heading up nunawading way a couple of times...need an excuse to head the other way! It's only free for a bit more than 3 weeks ya know! :)

So you still camped?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah nah nah...sorry mate...

i'm still not convinced...

like i said...get it plugged in, tuned and running and let me know

then i'll go take the eastlink and visit you over Frankston way...take me for a ride...

THEN I will be fully convinced!!! :D:D

haha but nah man seriously, it's awesome and brave of you to step up to the plate and be the first risk taker...i think someone named you the "guinea pig" before :D

congratulations lee, buddy!

(P.S. -- I'm still comin to visit so u can show me your brand spankin new toy) :laugh:

I got one sitting in garage... paid $1100 for piece of mind that it was a cash transasction right there and then :laugh:

I really do hope this works out for obvious reasons though :D

(P.S. -- I'm still comin to visit so u can show me your brand spankin new toy) :sick:

Hehe sounds good Justin lol :) You just want ride in my car :laugh:

I will have the power Fc in this weekend, when im doing my turbo and fuel pump,so ill be playing with it then. :banana:

Yes i was called the guinea pig by beerbaron lol

Rissole:Yes from direct tunning ,It took about 15 days after i ordered to recive it

and i was keep in constant email contact from them, There was never

any problems with not return emails or stuffing around. I would buy from them, If your not sure

just get them to check the part number for availability, i did that 3 time to make certain lol :D

:D

Edited by gtstcoupe

Hehe sounds good Justin lol :D You just want ride in my car :D

Hey mate, any ride in any skyline is a good ride! Especially if it has a...

BRAND NEW APEX'i POWER FC WITH HAND CONTROLLER DELIVERED TO AUST FOR LESS THAN A GRAND!!

:sick:

...*ahem*

so ahhh...i'll see you after the weekend, next week :banana:

Hehe sounds good Justin lol :laugh: You just want ride in my car :banana:

I will have the power Fc in this weekend, when im doing my turbo and fuel pump,so ill be playing with it then. :D

Yes i was called the guinea pig by beerbaron lol

Rissole:Yes from direct tunning ,It took about 15 days after i ordered to recive it

and i was keep in constant email contact from them, There was never

any problems with not return emails or stuffing around. I would buy from them, If your not sure

just get them to check the part number for availability, i did that 3 time to make certain lol :sick:

:D

Cheers bro. :)

well done. looks like it's time for me to eat my hat!

the good thing is this now means I can buy some from japan again, and they will be cheaper than $1000 too hopefully. they must have found another way to get them back into production. :D

well done. looks like it's time for me to eat my hat!

the good thing is this now means I can buy some from japan again, and they will be cheaper than $1000 too hopefully. they must have found another way to get them back into production. :(

It was way too easy to be skeptical of the whole thing...even I was quick to say "YES I'LL BUY ONE" without actually thinking about it first...you had every right to doubt...i came to my senses after reading your posts about the issue...

but never mind...we should all now be able to buy safely from named website

thanks goes out to

sickr33 for his groupbuy efforts

gtstcoupe for being the guineapig

and pattygtst for finding it in the first place even if no one took notice the first time :D

sorry if i missed anyone!

It was way too easy to be skeptical of the whole thing...even I was quick to say "YES I'LL BUY ONE" without actually thinking about it first...you had every right to doubt...i came to my senses after reading your posts about the issue...

but never mind...we should all now be able to buy safely from named website

thanks goes out to

sickr33 for his groupbuy efforts

gtstcoupe for being the guineapig

and pattygtst for finding it in the first place even if no one took notice the first time :D

sorry if i missed anyone!

Cheers dude

Don't like seeing people get ripped off especially SAU members

well what can i say i put the idear out there for all to see there were a few doubts even on my side but we came through in the end now if you excuse me have to go order my new APEXI POWER FC!!!!!!!!

cheers to every one that helped

It was my pleasure to Mr GuineaPig,Thanks Justin.

I was also a little skeptical.But was reasured after speaking with them for a while.

But now i have powerFc Wooo :D

Very Happy,Happy,Happy :)

Thanks everyone ;),

Ok justing that sounds cool :) hehe

Edited by gtstcoupe

Awesome news man! RE Customs huh? Heard a lot of good things about them! What are you running at the rears now, thanks to the new hardware?

These things have been available for sometime now. All you needed was to find a workshop who was buying them in bulk or organising a group of people to place enough orders for Apexi to be willing to fulfil the order.

Paulr33 was right on the money that there was a workshop already doing this in aus, which was turbonetics. I opted to buy mine from here as these guys offered me a full Australian warranty which is a lot more handy if it decides to fail.