SAU Community

Idiotic.....

Haysey

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He got what was coming to him, and so far no pics, ( i work for the daily telegraph) nothing has come threw the office yet, it got a small feature in MX and thats about it so far. This one might have slipped under the radar.

He got what was coming to him, and so far no pics, ( i work for the daily telegraph) nothing has come threw the office yet, it got a small feature in MX and thats about it so far. This one might have slipped under the radar.

Well that sucks! I was keen to see photos...

As has been said, hope the driver does get insurance help, although the car is never the same!

The car in that 'Tree Of Fail' pic is properly boned. That's some epic smash, right there. I can't even tell what it was?

Sorry for the off topic..

When I first read it I thought he might have been trying to do the runner to avoid having the car conviscated. I'm waiting for that to happen once or twice before they rethink those rules about taking cars.

But anyway.... stealing cars is bad. I feel sorry for the owner :D

To those saying "he got what he had coming"...

You don't deserve to die for stealing a car, if he so happens to die.

Maybe not.But it will be like icing on a cake.

all i have to say is the guy is stupid and affects platers and drivers. im sick of seeing this in news papers and tv, makes me want to get another car......well thats to far i love skylines lol

What gives me the shits is that I have a perfect driving record, never made an insurance claim and because of crap like this my insurance premium went up this year.

Re. this guy and if it deserves death, well maybe no, but i sure as hell aint going to be sad for HIM if he dies.... the family sure.

Thats Natural Selection and Kharma working in perfect harmony. (Not for the car owner though, thats just plain shitty)

Zero sympathy here. (excpt for the owner, he/she gets plenty)

He had to steal a skyline didn't he.. of all cars! That bastard is making it a whole lot harder for all of us! I bet he's some dole bludging, no hoper sh*tbag..

There's a place sort of near where I live full of housing comissions and my partner tells me a lot of the offenders that steal cars are about 14 years old and younger... I reckon all the sh*tbags should get dropped off on an island and kill eachother off like in Battle Royal! That would be sweet justice! .. OR we should have an american style justice system.. three strikes and you're out..

He should be alive............ with a disability which requires no medical attention yet is a struggle to live a day at a time. Then he should die.

yeah, he doesnt deserve to die from it, its to easy, he deseves to be paralsied for the rest of his life and live every day in constant pain as a reminder to what a f**k up is he, then he can go around to schools in a wheel chair and talk to the kids how steven hawkins talks, yet about why not to steal cars, i hate stupid dicks who steal things other ppl have worked so hard for so long to get

i think he got what he deserved

Im just glad it wasn't turned into a front page hoon story. Wait... today tonight or ACA will probably get pics of the crash and turn it into a hoon story