SAU Community

Spare Keys

key comes from a nissan dealer. prepare to pay for it and forget teh idea of buying out of the USA. its different.

it's crazy Chris .. the dealerships I've called all quoted me in the range of $460-480.

No stock in Aus, have to be paid in full first to ship from Japan.

Wondering how JOHNR got it for $141.. mayb coz it is not imported from jp and it is actually for patrol? JOHNR, please help out?

yes ... how did you get it for $141 JOHNR??

nah ex japan is easy for me. price will be another matter though.

A little off track but can you buy replacement blanks for the keys with lock and unlock buttons?

Edited by Cra-Z-Boy

not that I can see. looks to come as an assembly.

cheers for that.

I was thinking of trying to find a wreckers with a V35 and see if I could grab the key.

But if its a sealed unit its not much use

Hello all

unfortuneatly for me i only have 1 key and no metal tage here is the sticker under the kick panel next to the excellorator wich numbers on this are relevent ? and if Tom is still floating around mind working your magic on this please :(

IMG_0301.jpg

cheers Dan.

"May 10, 2010

Dear Mr. Daniel ******:

Thank you for your email dated May 7, 2010, requesting information on

your Nissan Skyline. First of all, thank you for your patronage of our

products.

With regard to your request, we will provide you with the PIN code as

follows;

PIN code: ****

We hope the information will meet your needs.

Sincerely,

Chikako TAGUCHI

Customer Communication Center"

Icant belive just how quick i got my reply ! LOVE NISSAN JAPAN ! great service

was so easy and fast was expecting to wait like a few weeks or somthing now to get a key made JOY !

• 5 weeks later...
this SHOULD be the case. take a snap of your key barrel with the trim ring removed OR copy the key you have onto a $5 blank with your original key and try to start the car with it. make sure the original is elsewhere when you start the car. if it starts then no issue. if not the NATS unit is there. (I'm fairly sure the former is the case.)

Been interesting reading through all the info on keys / navi etc, starting to learn more about my car. I need a spare key for my 01 HV35... going back to a question from page 4 of this thread. Can you program another remote to the non NATS remote then? Replacement key will start car, but won't let me get in without setting alarm off!

Key as below..so just find one of these, replace key (i'm pretty sure you can just replace key??) and reprogram?? Has anyone done this with alarm?

salam_tsts-img600x374-1275976550i7lm1d79966.jpg

Cheers and many thanks

damn, I've been procastinating in getting my PIN code...

just email [email protected] tonight but I didn't read the whole thread then realised I should have just given them the BCM code... will have to pull out the trim and find out. maybe I'll pm TomR33 too

damn, I've been procastinating in getting my PIN code...

just email [email protected] tonight but I didn't read the whole thread then realised I should have just given them the BCM code... will have to pull out the trim and find out. maybe I'll pm TomR33 too

PM me your BCM numbers

I can give you the pin code

Done, check ur pm...

I've actually got great service from Nissan JP got my immob code today but just checking if your software spit out the same value...