SAU Community

new job, new car = what do i do now

Guest 33GTS25

Do you have a link to the sequential shifter ? Who is it made by ?[/quote:def2f15f09]

http://www.takakaira.com/

click on performance parts on the left then go down list and click on IKEYA Formula thats who it's made by I think it came to about $A2600+ postage

Guest 33GTS25

jay51, the shifter made by 5zigen also looks impressive and as it converts your gearbox to a tiptronic type setup may be more appropriate for drag racing albeit a little more expensive but remember i am prepared to spend the extra time and money to build the car to the specs that i want not just a hurried project. i have also decided on the colour scheme because i am somewhat of a show pony and like loud colours. the colour will be miura green pearl which you may or may not have seen in the press releases for the murcielago when it was released in geneva. if someone could tell me how to attach a picture i could post one here for you to gawk at.

rod

Yeah I saw that one too, maybe later on.

To post pics you need a web site, the web space provided by your ISP will do. then you need a program such as FlashFXP which you use to upload pics from your harddrive to your webspace. When you want to post a pic you go to your site and copy the url of your pic into your post.

it's easier than it sounds, given a bit of practise.