SAU Community

Lots Of Genuine And Aftermarket Parts! - R33 Gts-t

Hey Everyone!

Well it's finally time to get rid of the rest of my spare parts from my beloved 95 R33 gts-t (who now rests in skyline heaven)... :( The list of parts below are just the main things that I have, however there are many little bits and pieces available that I haven't listed which one may need for whatever purpose.. so just ask!

Inside..

Pretty much all interior panels, covers and vents..

GTR Dash cluster - variable colour --> Green/Indigo-Blue & adjustable light/dim (looks very nice) - comes with adjustable control unit - $400

Door trims - $80

Rear seat trim (passanger side only) - $40

Door rubbers - $20

Piller trips - $40pair

Sunvisors - $20pair

Rearvision mirror - $20

Vents - $15 each

Cluster surround - $70

Climate control - $30

Glovebox - $20

Floor mats (genuine Nissan) - $100

Front seats - $150 pair

Rear seats - $100

If you are looking for something that's not listed here.. chances are I have it, so just ask!

Outside..

GTR rear wing (series 1 r33) - $250

GTS-s rear skirt (standard r33) - $50

GTR side skirts (some minor skuffs - r33) - $180

Bolt on wing.. never used - $100

R33 Doors (small dint - one on each door) - $90 each

r33 Diff - $200

Rear suspension (including springs, arms etc..) - $180

Front rotors & calipers (with brand new pads) - $1100

Bosch 040 intank fuelpump & cradel - $200

rear lights - $120pr

Wipers - $35

Rear halfcut (includes both rear quarters, subframe, tank etc.. - $400

2 x 17" rims (9") - $140

Under the bonnet..

Hiflow GTS-t turbo (T3/T4) with custom 3 1/2" dump- suit r32&33/VL/SR upgrade - drop in replacement for R33 gts-t Turbo (T3/T4) - Has only run 1,000km since Hiflow - When running on the car, was dyno'd at 224rwKw @ 14psi - $850

Brake master cylinder - $100

Crossover pipe - $50

Clutch cylinder - $100

Go Fast Bits BOV - $200

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Prices are somewhat negotiable as I really need to sell these parts soon as I'm leaving overseas in 3 weeks. Please just email if you have any questions about these parts, or any others, or would like some photos. Alternatively, you can buzz me on 0422 732 541. All the parts are located about an hour from Melbourne, however can easily be freighted anywhere in Australia very cheaply.

Cheers, Grant

Edited by downunder33

do you have the little driver side seatbelt holder out thingy?

and also interested in the brakes, but wtf $1100? did you mean 110?

Hey man,

yeah I believe I do have that.. I will have a look and get back to you regarding it. Might just take some time to find it! can you be a little more exact about the part? Is it the one the sits at about head height and is where the seat belt runs through to come back down across the body?

Regarding the brakes, that was an old price I had for all four brakes plus some other suspension towers and things.. i had just updated the post and didn't realise. did you want to make an offer on the front brakes? i haven't got a price yet but will check it more. what did you want cause i have the rotors, calipers, pads, everything.. rather sell it as a package.. let me know what you want to do,

cheers, grant

Hey bud, what does the bolt on wing look like? colour and size? thanks mate

Adam

Hey Adam,

The bolt on wing is a dual finned wing. It has two strut towers which hold it. They are aluminium and the wing itself is black and sits about 7 inches from the boot. Did you want some pictures? just pm me and I'll reply with them. The bar is adjustible too. Was looking for 100 + postage. Also have the GTR series 1 rear bar too if you're interested.

Cheers, Grant

Edited by downunder33