SAU Community

Part Number For Boot Mat For M35

phat300

Hi guys i'm after a part number (of purchase of) a rubber boot liner for my M35 stagea i saw ont in a car at the dealers but i didn't see a part number on it, i know it's a factory accessory besauce of the logo on it, if anyone can help please msg

thanks

Matt

Hi guys i'm after a part number (of purchase of) a rubber boot liner for my M35 stagea i saw ont in a car at the dealers but i didn't see a part number on it, i know it's a factory accessory besauce of the logo on it, if anyone can help please msg

thanks

Matt

Hi Matt

I found the part number for you, H4906-AQ000-.

When you find out the cost would you mind letting me know? I have a Clark Rubber mat in my boot which is pretty cheap but very heavy.

Cheers

Andy

pics of mats, first 2 prob standard:

KH4902 luggage carpet

KH4904 luggage mat

KH4906 trunk tray

my FAST lists prices to Japanese dealer, all around $160 to $180, anyones guess from here. Some require VIN number prob for colour coding etc.

post-780-1216036709_thumb.jpg

post-780-1216036735_thumb.jpg

post-780-1216036766_thumb.jpg

pics of mats, first 2 prob standard:

KH4902 luggage carpet

KH4904 luggage mat

KH4906 trunk tray

my FAST lists prices to Japanese dealer, all around $160 to $180, anyones guess from here. Some require VIN number prob for colour coding etc.

That looks like it could have a nasty price tag attached...

Why not just purchase a 1.5m x 2m piece of boot liner (boat carpet, boot carpet, whatever you wanna call it) and cut it to shape?

You can even cover the wheel arches with it, it is very light, you can get it an a range of colours to suit and it would only set you back around $80.

(It also covers the back seat headrests when they are folded down).

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so i finally got a response form nissan and they said that they can get the mat out of japan cost is around $200 but i wont have an exact price till it lands when i do i'll post with the part number you have to quote

matt

I have one and although i thought it was a bit thin, it's quite tough and durable. And it's so good to have when you need to use your boot to hold dirty things. You just take out and wash it.

• 2 years later...

Did this go any further........

Did anyone ever find out a price?

yes

the part number on my invoice is

N*H4906AQ000 - Tray Rear $324

i got it through metro nissan at windsor in brisbnae

• 1 year later...

There are a couple of different types. Did you have one in mind?

From what I know, there is the hard rubber / plastic one, with the turned up edges, OR there is a rubber backed, with fabric top soft shaped one.