SAU Community

Well We Did It.

thanks to DZignFX cause i have now won back to back "Best Vinyl Graphics" at Adelaide Autosalon

Unfortunatly we bombed out majorily on the dyno...........the poor lil girl has lost power and will be going down to the workshop on saturday to find out whats going on....the weird thing is she is runing perfectly but the power is just not there :happy: both naturally aspirated and on nitrous.............

but we won back to back Best Vinyl Graphics lol and the club i am part of, "Team Southern HiTech"won Best Club Performance, and one of my team mates won Highest kW V8 with his Monaro :D

DSCF2781.jpg

DSCF2801.jpg

and looking stunning on the dyno:

DSCF2743.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah tell me about it i rekon i got the best sleep sunday night hahahaha

i rekon once ive worked out this power problem ill sleep even better, its buggin me a bit thats all.

DSCF2804.jpg

DSCF2959-1.jpg

DSCF2960.jpg

Edited by MissR34

but we won back to back Best Vinyl Graphics lol and the club i am part of, "Team Southern HiTech"won Best Club Performance, and one of my team mates won Highest kW V8 with his Monaro :(

Just curious, but what kW was he putting out?

John's Monaro put out 218 kW, about 20kW less then what it actually does, a majority of peoples kW figures were donw by 20, but then some were up by 30 so go figure.

nah wont debadge the back...........when the kit went on i purposely ripped the "skyline" part off the stock rear bar so i could have the skyline on the new bar :( lol

not enough at the moment lol. got some serious power issues right now that i am trying to sort out, but the max she has put out is 128 kW naturally aspirated and 171kW on nitrous

128 kW naturally aspirated and 171kW on nitrous

There's the problem, the dyno at autosalon was telling the truth. There is no way you'd get close to 128 rwkw in a 25GT I'm afraid.

I'd peg it closer to 98rwkw (auto) or 105rwkw (manual) with a decent cat-back and pod filter....harsh but true.

Also for the fact that when I put a turbo on my car, with fuel pump upgrade etc etc the stock injectors were running out of flow at 149rwkw...so I'd be guessing that your nitrous figure would be ~150rwkw at best

you know there is sooo much i can say too you.........suck as f** off..........but i know its harsh but here are some "harsh yet true" facts for you.

one. you know f*** all about my car.

two. how dare you TELL ME what my car puts out kW wise. you have no idea

three. if you want ill put up dyno charts of my car's performance i have no trouble in doing that.

four. i have more than just a cat back and pod thank you very much

five. obviously you have no f****ing clue about nitrous.

six. shut the f*** up im in no mood to be pushed when it comes to my car and people such as yourself telling me that there is no possible way that my car has made the power it has really f**s me off.........harsh yet true i know.

HARSH YET TRUE.

for your information my mod list includes the following: apexi power fc, r34 gtt fuel injectors, splitfire coilpacks, pod filter with cold ait induction, greddy oil catch can, zex nitrous spark plugs, walbro 500hp fuel pump, 55-100hp nitrous jets and one F**ING AWESOME TUNER!!!!!

end one massive rant.