SAU Community

Another Fatal Accident Involving Skyline

gdogzgtr

I have banned my instructors from using the term "accident".

Typically, when there is a fatal car crash one of the parties involved did something they know they shouldn't have done.

Speeding (or driving too fast for the conditions, you can do this without exceeding the speed limit)

Drink Driving

No Seatbelt

Run red light

Text messaging

Driving like a stroker (ie burnouts - being hektik - etc)

Not paying attention

etc

I'm yet to see a fatal car "accident".

Sadly, in a red light run situation it's most commonly the red light runner that walks away and the innocent motorist that dies, just because of the nature of the collision, (frontal impact versus side impact).

Kane:In regards to the above I know for fact that driver 2-3 times limit, travelling approx 50km/h over speed limit and went straight ahead through red light at Major intersection. Do you still feel sorry for them?

No way dude! I was merely offering a different opinion. There are always so many factors to anything as tragic as this.

Kane:In regards to the above I know for fact that driver 2-3 times limit, travelling approx 50km/h over speed limit and went straight ahead through red light at Major intersection. Do you still feel sorry for them?

kane i was there...

this is all true

All drink driver deserve the full wrath of the law I agree. Guys please don't see me as being some Pro Drink driver. I was merely throwing a spanner in the works.

The amazing thing is high wide spread drink driving actually is. It's insane how many people do it.

Really sad, always the innocent ones who come out 2nd best. Hate people who drink drive, no respect for anyone on the roads including themselves. They need tougher penalties, and i suppose the court system is also somewhat to blame because of the lack of balls most of the judges have these days.

R.I.P +