giant

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

you would think atleast he would have a shave

The poor bastard probably hasn't had time for a shave i would say some one has been keeping him busy building their car for them while they supervise whilst sipping bourbons :banana:

looks good mate. it will be even better now that Beer Baron super express racing parts has got you those mines front rotors. :) cracked rotor in an R35 going hard would not end pretty....

Man you are going to have a ball in it now. all the little changes like the moveable paddles, the wheel, the seat and harness will make a huge difference to the feel of the thing.

I also spy you with some maccas in the first pic. food of champions! hehe.

I was just remembering back to when I picked this car up from the docks in sydney. brand spanking new, plastic on everything, 100kms on the clock.... look at it now! thoroughly abused!! holes in it everywhere, caged, stripped, seats, steering wheel, exhaust... but it's been set free from a life of posing at coffee shops and fancy hotels. we both know it's much more at home out in the boonies at some race track belting out some laps. you've set it free mate. haha.

my mate justin who was there when it arrived in sydney all those months ago saw the pics of it last night and he nearly didn't beleive me it was the same car!! poor fella was beside himself as it's by far the nicest car he's been in. he can't understand how we can do things like this to perfectly good forms of transport.

now go and kick some arse in tassie. :thumbsup: and most importantly have some fun. but if you can get a result it would be nice mate as at least then mark will stop lauging at you. I can even see him laughing at your car in the last pic. gold!

I see Drew and Georgie have entered this event as well. They are the ultimate quiet acheivers in that little R32 GTR of theirs. Their car is pretty much what I'm basing mine on as far as set-up goes. It's a sweet little ride.

Into Burnie mate............

Fantastic, I'll keep an eye out for it on Wednesday.

If he (or any Skyline pilot for that matter!) needs to use a hoist at all while he's here give me a yell, I'm right in the middle of town.

Thanks mate, we'll be sure to catch up, hopefully though we won't be needing the hoist! :rolleyes:

Do you know if we're allowed to transport fuel drums on the Burnie ship? wanting to bring mainland BP 98 over in the ute......

Do you know if we're allowed to transport fuel drums on the Burnie ship? wanting to bring mainland BP 98 over in the ute......

What's wrong with our BP98? :) Don't know, best bet is to give TOLL Shipping a call.