SAU Community

Skylines Act Formally Challenges The Act Supra Club

a20089

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

in and payed, now to fit my fire extinguisher, I take it I can fit it on the passengers side door sill? or closeby?

Thats where I have mine... some have them under the drivers legs, in front of the seat.

It was a good day - some nice quick cars, sunny and warm (but not too hot), and opportunities to meet and greet some of you ACT Skyline guys & girls. Obviously there was a very small Supra turnout, but that was to be expected - a lot of the likely suspects had cars off the road or unready for action (including myself). However, I'm optimistic for a good turnout from both clubs for a track day or drag day later this year (late November? December?) but our events co-ordinator Teon is looking into that currently.

A video from today - the Supra, of course :thumbsup:

Mazman's burnout

Though the day was more about getting out there and having a go, congratulations must be made to Donnon who took the trophy home for having the fastest "non-disqualified" Skyline or Supra there on the day. Mark G for having the fastest Skyline before being disqualified for not staying on the track. And CJ for winning the most improved on the day with a personal best on every session.

Special thanks to Mazman who turned up with a very big turbo and came 4th overall.

Video's will be posted.

Says no video available ^^^( EDIT: oops, works now!)

Guys, i had a great time :P

Even tho the car was not made for these kind of events, i had a blast doing it, and was improving my times each time i went out.

Im getting hooked at these kind of events and will be looking at downsizing my turbo for such...

Big thanks to all involved at organizing this event and making it run smoothly, well done :(

And the guys and girls were a great bunch to hang around with, thanks for the warm welcome.

Looking forward to the next friendly event and hopefully with more supra's this time around lol.

P.S. thanks R33GTR for the special prize too :)

Edited by mazman

DAMMIT!

I totally forgot to check the ACT section enough!

This looks like heaps of fun, such a shame i forgot about it. Someone remind me for the next one please? *looks at Shell :P *