• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

that's a beast.... of an ENGINE!

the car its in can go get f**ked!

at the end of the day its just a commodore, and being a VL its the most stolen car 5 years in a row. must feel good when you have 10k under the hood and park it at the shops at broady...

seriously if i get a VB commodore and drop in an RB26DETT (that's a GTR engine for those wogs among us), it may run an 8 second quarter but its still a commodore. still handels shit. still looks shit.

you're right about ppl looking when a VL drives past. They look and say "oh another bloody wog who thinks he's driving a skyline...". and at the end of the day that's what you are wishing you are driving.

and thining your car is that good is actually a form of flattery coz you are approving that the company that makes our car and our line of engines has done a good job - so thanks wog!

(for the record i'm not racist, i'm just getting the point across. i am actually good mates with a lot of greeks and italians)

nice ride zdenko... last time i looked at this there was 1 reply...

if i had a chance i would go to japan and live there - they build far better and tougher cars than we have here is aust - it's called development dollars and engineering expertise. We just can't hope to compete down here. Period.

I only have this to say Zdenko and fellow VL Guys

If you don't like Skylines and Jap Cars

W T F are you doing on this forum bagging us out......

Why don't you go to a Crapadore Forum and talk shit there.

Also Zdenko you cant spell for shit.

Go get a dictionary....

I really shouldn't enter into this debate as it only makes these sorta blokes more happy to see people like me pissed off. truly mate, VL's can be appreciated, but you as their drivers must acknowledge the engine underneath. the rb30 when released in 86 into the skylines was a huge step in motoring - brilliant engine. holden were bloody intelligent to buy them. unfortunately the blokes driving them forget this.

and i see these blokes putting down bloody fast track times in toranas and vls (with very worked rb30s whacked in) and saying "YEAH HOLDEN!" - more like they drive a car that people think is great even though they fail to see that its a Nissan donk underneath.

I've been to few track days in Sydney, and I dont see Holdens. Yeah the straight line is good, but bring your bloody Holdens out onto the track and have a go. Thats real driving.

****ing wankers

There is alot of crap on the first page... I didn't bother to read the rest... but the fact is that car would be sitting on the starting line if it weren't for the Nissan engine.

I really hate the MUZZA's that 'fink' the VL Turbo is the best holden ever, the chassis is sh!t, the handling is sh!t and the only reason you can get them to go resonably quick is because they have a nissan engine in them!

Zdenko and VLMuzza... I'll give you a race... a stock R33 GTS-t... you *might* win straight line, but what happen if you need to brake for traffic, or turn a corner???

You are real Muzza's, no-one really cares about drag-strips... someone will always beat you unless you invest a bunch of cash! the lights is where is all happens!

And talking about NEONs adding another 20rwkw... what about the f**kING Monster Tacho you put on your sh!t-box Auto???

enough said.

Actually... 1 more thing... WANKERS

Lets just keep it all civil people. A bit of respect for people and their choice of transportation.

Remember - this is a Skyline forum. There are more 'broader' performance based forums out there for 'mine-is-better-than-yours' fights.

It's a nice VL - sounds like it has lots of straight line RB-based power. I'm happy for you... but we're all out of medals.

HAHA! yeah Mark,

"but its got HOLDEN on the rocker cover!!!!!"

.....maybe if they look a little closer, they'll see the "NISSAN" thats stamped into the block. :D

VLMuzza said

Yes i drive a VT. but im a VL boy at heart! I dont care if i have a porchse ill still have a VLTURBO!!!!!

Ignorance must be bliss.