Members You'd Like To Meet

SLED

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol, I should start a thread like this: who's the oldest partner you've been with?

I wouldn't dare start a who's the youngest otherwise steve Madaz may be hauled off to jail :P

LOLs at the last page or so of replies, it wouldn't be an SAU thread without turning to a completely different topic :P

People on here I have met are

Inline 6 - helped out (read commandeered) his cruise and also had a good drunken yarn with at swish one night :P

Fredman, Ryanrb25, luke_enr34 and some bloke with a silver stag - were all on Dans cruise

Kye - bought that front lip off you (which reminds me I haven't seen ya since, whats ya bank details dude so I can coin ya up)

nisskid - strange young lad who I swapped dump pipes with and also bought tyres off him :P

cain - been a while mate, I reckon last time I saw ya was in Mt Pleseant not long after I got my 100

soft32 - bought an exhaust off him, good bloke.

Brenton - good kid, loves the drift. I also smashed his car :P

Honourable mention to Iron Chef, weird fellow who supposedly imports cars :D

I'm just a guy who takes loyalty and mateship seriously

I wanna meet this Rueben character, he seems to echo my beliefs

Also that Tim seems fking chilled out aye would like to meet him :laugh: and all the regular shit talkers on here because you seem like a good bunch.

lol, I should start a thread like this: who's the oldest partner you've been with?

I wouldn't dare start a who's the youngest otherwise steve Madaz may be hauled off to jail :P

lol yeah thanks Pete :whislting:

hey with off topic where the TV generation cant keep our mind on one thing for longer than... hey look a dog eating a ham

LOL how'd this turn into a "what's the youngest/oldest you've dated" thread?

I better not reply or my wife will stab me.

p.s everyone i've met on sau has been awesome. beats the fk outta nissansilvia :P

haha should be whats the biggest age gap. otherwise the old fogies will win hands down lol.

hey were you the dude with the battle spec gtr? looked a lil ruff but still tuff :banana: think i seen you out on a cruise once.

depends what ya would call battle spec... my car looks like a standard gtr just with rims nismo boot lip under the spoiler and a massive exhaust. if ya do see me out and about give us a way or come intorduce urself.

*edit* My car is actally rather clean and straight(when she's not dirty) so may not have been me

Only meet a few people a couple of times....

But that was back when i had the silver 33 GTST. Havent had a chance to go out in the GTR yet... Soon tho.

Meet PK Great bloke!!

and just another couple ive been introduced to, Madaz and flick

hope to meet a few more out and about on cruises... come up and say hi as im the shy guy with the midnight purple GTR 33 lol