Members You'd Like To Meet

SLED

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh oh I'd like to meet all the SAU members with white Skylines at the same time so we could do a photoshoot of all the white Skylines lined up :P

that would be damn sweet tbh. we could get bunny, damo, cara, me and a bunch more

+1

-D

well, who have i met

cubes, sled, nightcrawler, heslo, PK (known him from the old CSA days), dohmar, flick + luke, ryanrb25 (known him from when he had his 25det 31), kye, cara, ben (GRIM), luke enr34, bezender, fishpaste (damn being neighbours and all) and a whole heap of others ive forgotten no doubt

most of yas probably have known me from my less than skyline-ish vehicles i appear in

well, who have i met

cubes, sled, nightcrawler, heslo, PK (known him from the old CSA days), dohmar, flick + luke, ryanrb25 (known him from when he had his 25det 31), kye, cara, ben (GRIM), luke enr34, bezender, fishpaste (damn being neighbours and all) and a whole heap of others ive forgotten no doubt

most of yas probably have known me from my less than skyline-ish vehicles i appear in

Yeah...could have sworn I'd met ya before Matty. :P

I've met about 1/2 the people on here, but people I still would like to meet are Madaz (because he's the regular guy on here), ted180 (to check out those crazy rims) and the guy with Homer Simpson in his avatar, because that avatar rocks :P

Edited by Normsta

Once again a great idea for a thread Pete.

I'd like to meet most of you but who in particular??

SLED - Seems like a great bloke full of information

Cubes - Once again a wealth on knowledge

Ted - Get along on MSN and seems like a trippa

Ill speak to any of you tho :P

Edited by Ryanrb25

heh, I don't own a skyline but am very close to, just waiting for the right one/sorting through the internet.

But, I wanna meet Pete, because Kahli always talks about you, Ruby, because you're cool :P, Carl, Fishpaste, and Normsta because I LIVE NEAR YOU ALSO! Between Charlies and seacombe road.

hmmm im sooooo tired

met so many of you guys and ive even met some of you and had no idea who i was talkingto but you knew exactly who you were :D

um would like to meet Ted180 + few others

did i say i was tired i met my new exhaust today does that count Ben you don't have the loudest exhaust any more :P

Not sure if you have been following my thread in the mods section Joel, but Chris (REdgtst) and his alter-ego's miny_minor and max_iman_power have been banned for life :)

Muahahahahahahahaha, mess with mods and see where it gets you :D

i met u andrew :P wheres those pics i showed you from back in the day haha

i havent met many of the younger generation on here.. tho ireally havent been on the street in the last coupl years haha

maybe meet up with heslo just cause its weird having his car out the back n meeting his dad...