Members You'd Like To Meet

SLED

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i have met some of would like to meet u all since we all share a common interest.... so if ya see me out and about come say hi. I dont bite..... :)

I've seen your car at the 'Worx when I've dropped off my GTR @ Boostworx a few times...

I'm yet to meet you, though!

I met a few of you guys... PK Blade is the one who introduced me to this club so yay for him.....where is he these days!!! Ummm met heslo madaz hmmmm flick cause she loved cheese and backon sausage rolls lol!! miss34, leeman..... cant think of any more.

awwww what about me Jasmin? I used to come in and say hello at BP even when I wasn't buying petrol ;)

i met u andrew tongue.gif wheres those pics i showed you from back in the day haha

i havent met many of the younger generation on here.. tho ireally havent been on the street in the last coupl years haha

maybe meet up with heslo just cause its weird having his car out the back n meeting his dad...

haha yeah Danny you are an old schooler (just like me) from back in the day. Yes, funny to see so many old faces in those party pics you sent me - most guys who don't hang around here anymore - Munro, Cheeky, Pawley, MissNismo, MatR, Diggity etc etc. Ah those were the days ....

I've met most of the folks here .... banstickman ..... have been the coolest cats ive met in a while.

lol, do I really have that reputation Dave? Hey, I am not a cop - I just help keep the peace :)

I'm 23 but i'm married to a 30yo so what catagory does that put me in?? lol!

Nothing wrong with that. I was 34 last year and dating a 24 year old :)

She looked older, I look younger. Easy :P

But "yes" Ben is a lucky SOB. :)

I'm 23 but i'm married to a 30yo so what catagory does that put me in?? lol!

Im 28 married to a 36yo, similar situation.

Hi all, haven't really been on here for a while, haven't had the time lately. I've met alot of you a whiles back like PKBlade, Flick, MissR34, Grim32 and Nene, Sled, Nightcrawler, Cleangtst, Howie, Jas033......... theres alot more i dont see around anymore. Hopefully i can make it on a cruise or a dinner one night and say G'day to you all :banana:

I still love skylies though which is the main thing and its great to see more of a community building in SAU

Edited by Leeman