SAU Community

Members You'd Like To Meet

SLED

The person I'm hanging to meet... RedGTST. Why... I wish to see if he is slightly twisted/mental in person or not.

SHYGRL were you on a cruise last week with a group of VL's?

sure was me! was good to see another skyline there lol

and chamaine i'll be at villis can i please purchase a dvd :P

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nothin but love people.

id like to meet anyone i havent met, which is quite a few, but if i had to single out anyone, id say:

andrew(andrewjzx100), we have similar sense of humor and would probably get along well

nisskid, same as andrew.

damo, he seems to know where im coming from, so id say we would get along in person.

craig, hes chilled out and makes me laugh on here.

ryan, most the reasons above, but we also get along on msn.

flick, coz shes nice as...

people i know:

ive known Sam(Sambo33) for a few years, been on countless drives with him, always a good time when were together(strictly non-gay).

ive met Ben(dohmar), hes cool and pretty funny.

ive met Sled, although he probably doesnt remember me. hes a big dude, id like to stay on his good side.. :P , hes nice as though, id think about taking him to dinner.

i may have met others, but i cant remember.

Edited by ted180

The person I'm hanging to meet... RedGTST. Why... I wish to see if he is slightly twisted/mental in person or not.

ahhh yes, me too for the same reason.....I think you'll find that he's a bit eccentric but he'd be OK in conversation as long as he takes his medication.

I think he's bi-polar and was obviously on a high last week, which explains why we haven't heard from him this week.

Also met Sled, top guy.. let some slightly drunk chick he had only met that night sit on his bike :down:

Cant find the photo of that one though!

Hahaha, there's some video on youtube somewhere from madaz's phone of that night........nightcrawler doing a burnout in the carpark and some members wanting to prostitue themselves to by a bike, lol

nothin but love people.

ive met Sled, although he probably doesnt remember me. hes a big dude, id like to stay on his good side.. :P , hes nice as though, id think about taking him to dinner.

haha, lol.......I remember you teddy boy........you seem like a cool dude in person

SHYGRL were you on a cruise last week with a group of VL's?

Not sure if you have been following my thread in the mods section Joel, but Chris (REdgtst) and his alter-ego's miny_minor and max_iman_power have been banned for life :down:

Muahahahahahahahaha, mess with mods and see where it gets you :P