• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ahh the good ole Southies..........I'm not far from you guys either

shoulda recognised that southern accent you dirty south mofo's :down:

Sled always good value for entertainment. quite amusing to hear a man owning a car that damn expensive repetitively say i want a 32gtr :P we all do sled they the best car eva made :D now any day you wanna swap cars for a lil while let me know. well especially at the moment you wont get far in mine.

dirty2 kye nicest guy i reckon ive met on here, lent me his seats when i was a noob n wasnt getting much luv from other people, would you trust a someone that looked as dodgy as me :D

ill think of amusing punch lines for the rest of you guys in time :P

I met a few of you guys... PK Blade is the one who introduced me to this club so yay for him.....where is he these days!!! Ummm met heslo madaz hmmmm flick cause she loved cheese and backon sausage rolls lol!! miss34, leeman..... cant think of any more.

*looks at the pic flick posted on page 1*

gee... who the f**ks that weirdo?

haha, seriously now. its threads like this that make me sorta realise how rad sau:sa is. :D

ive met most of the basketcases folks here, am yet to bump into ryan, would like to cause as most people say, he seems like a pretty rad person, seems like hes always there to lend a hand, am yet to properly introduce myself to roo, seems like a barrel of laughs, even if i did think he was a bit of an e-thug at the start :D, and im yet to meet ben and nene, met you briefly on one of kell's cruises, but i was pretty out of it by that point, lol.

sled, inline6, madaz, banstickman and 4door_sleeper have been the coolest cats ive met in a while.

I'd like to meet all of the older (>28 that is) members on here... simply because I'm old to! :D

"Young pups" just dribble shit and act like they are all "gangsta" with Jeans that dont fit, "hoodies" and stupid sidewayz hatz, Yo! :D

PK Blade is the one who introduced me to this club so yay for him.....where is he these days!!!
:D I is still around but don't really get much time to post. Will PM ya latter today.

I've met a large majority of SAU-SA'ers (even RedGTST who seemed perfectly normal at the time), and quite a few interstate members from NSW & QLD as well. I get along with most but some have dissapeared from the forums.

Would like to meet: ArenaGTR, bezender, and RubyRS4....no particular reason but just to converse with.

Also, wouldn't mind catchin up with Iceduck312 & (ol' skool) 'hippy' who introduced me to SAU.

I'd like to meet all of the older (>28 that is) members on here... simply because I'm old to! :D

"Young pups" just dribble shit and act like they are all "gangsta" with Jeans that dont fit, "hoodies" and stupid sidewayz hatz, Yo! :D

Hey Lee wassup? How goes the little one?

Us "older" lurkers dont talk enough shit to get high on the list!! Haha

Have met quite a few over the years from old Nissan SVD days and so on... good to meet recently Dohmar (funny guy) and ryanRB25. Oh and ShyS6 too.

Edited by HOSTILE

Seen a few ppl once at a BBQ at mallala but people were stressing about bbq connections so I didnt get spoken to and I went the home.

lol wish you had of hung around now lets never speak of failbq ever again :D

I'd like to meet:

Scandyflick - no real reason. I just see his name pop up alot :O

Ted180 - he's a shit stirrer ... like me when I'm in the mood. And I wanna touch his penis too :O

Pokie - because she wants to use my pool :P

everyone has to meet ruby.... the amount of entertainment he supplies for us on these forums and around the traps is f**king awesome. Top bloke in the flesh.

Eh? Entertainment? What is this ... Big Brother?

I just say what I think. And I don't think much right :P I'm just a guy who takes loyalty and mateship seriously, and won't put up with dishonesty and rude people :P

i've met a few people on here and i wouldn't mind meeting Bunny33, Sled and Ruby

coz they seem to be the cool people and well Ruby is getting a pool (hopefully) haha

Turns out I'm not getting my workshop/garage for the new house ... but the pool is still happening :) I'm still throwing a pool party/house warming party when all is settled. We even upgraded the size of the pool we want ... perfect for big bellies like you!

Edited by RubyRS4

While I'd enjoy meeting every one of you (at least once), I'd really like to have the time to see the ones I already know quite well a little more often than I do.

I'd also like to meet up with a few of you who aren't around here much any more to see where you ended up, and what you are doing car wise these days.

Oh, and then there's that Nightcrawler bloke...

I'm not sure there's much to say there. :)

I'd like to meet all of the older (>28 that is) members on here... simply because I'm old to! :O

"Young pups" just dribble shit and act like they are all "gangsta" with Jeans that dont fit, "hoodies" and stupid sidewayz hatz, Yo! :)

That depends on the maturity level, not the age :O I personally have nothing to do with any of that. And I really hate jeans :P

I'd like to meet:

Pokie - because she wants to use my pool :P

Turns out I'm not getting my workshop/garage for the new house ... but the pool is still happening :) I'm still throwing a pool party/house warming party when all is settled. We even upgraded the size of the pool we want ... perfect for big bellies like you!

yaaaaaaaaaay some1 wants to meet me haha.

pool party ooo sounds awesome, never been to a pool party :O.

LOL so since the size has been upgraded theres more room for me too steal :O