SAU Community

Prices For C110's

N1GTR

Damn Steve,

Your making me regret selling my C210 a few years back!

Was a two door auto, and had big plans for it, but was in the midst if building a house and sold it in the end.

This is what i was aiming for though. Especially the black one!

post-194-1223424562_thumb.jpg

post-194-1223424598_thumb.jpg

I found an awesome shop in japan for things like front spoilers and wheel arch flares as well. I'll see if can dig up the link.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's called, "Keeping the Value Inflated".

it's actually called "supply and demand" .. and let's face it.. there are less of them around now (quite noticebly over the past 2 years).. it doesn't mean though that you can't find an unsuspecting owner who doesn't realise the value of their car! but don't expect to find that person in 2 days of looking :)

it's actually called "supply and demand" .. and let's face it.. there are less of them around now (quite noticebly over the past 2 years).. it doesn't mean though that you can't find an unsuspecting owner who doesn't realise the value of their car! but don't expect to find that person in 2 days of looking :)

Hey Kent stop posting on forums and get in the garage and finish one of your C110's :O

That would be good mate!

Yeah how much did you let it go for? Would be nice to have an old school skyline next to a nice and powerful 32 :D

Here you go mate.

http://www.kameariengineworks.co.jp/CONTENTS.htm

Not cheap, but damn some nice parts.

I let mine go for somewhere around the $1k mark, but it was nothing to brag about.

with weather like this? :P besides.. i just got my engine together.. what more do you want!

I want your C110 GTR finished so we can cruise together at least once before my bossy english girlfriend makes me move over to England! I'm about to buy a house so hopefully that will keep her over here for a few years yet.

Seriously though I'm really looking forward to seeing yours completed.

• 3 weeks later...

N1GTR i noticed some of you are avoiding the sedans..

why?

could i be able to shorten the chassis and still register if i got an engineers cert, as in make it a coupe??

wouldnt mind a c110 over an NA R34 as a first car..

I dont like the look of the extra doors. Also they wont hold value as well. Not to mention im ready to spend thousands on one and at the end will still be dissapointed anytime i see a 2 door.

And will you be able to do that? No.

They'll hold value, but i dont think they'll do it as well as the coupe's. I may be wrong here, i gues time will tell. But Kent like yourself i want to do some serious work to it, and at the end i want it to have 2 doors :)

totally agree - personally 2 doors are way better :) but i have always been a coupe man.

The 2 door shares pretty much the same wheelbase as the sedan.. but you wouldn't try chopping it up to make a 2 door out of it.. that would be plane nasty.. and just wouldn't work! just hold on for a 2 door if that is what you are after (but 4 doors do look cool with GT-R flares!)

• 2 weeks later...

Found a mint white 1 owner KHGC110 2 door today with 74000 originals on the clock...too mint to chop-up into a Ken-Merri mock-up. Factory sunroof, original books, full service records (the guy has nearly 30 years of records of when and where he bought petrol, the odometer, the price and how many litres!). It has GT2000 black interior, original radio and factory fitted A/C. Still has the old school number plates on it (the old faded orange and black type).

The fella said i could have it for $5000 (went back and saw him this arvo Steve-o and knocked $1000 off his original $6000 asking price)

All ive gotta do is convince Stace i need it!

Edited by DiRTgarage

Found a mint white 1 owner KHGC110 2 door today with 74000 originals on the clock...too mint to chop-up into a Ken-Merri mock-up. Factory sunroof, original books, full service records (the guy has nearly 30 years of records of when and where he bought petrol, the odometer, the price and how many litres!). It has GT2000 black interior, original radio and factory fitted A/C. Still has the old school number plates on it (the old faded orange and black type).

The fella said i could have it for $5000 (went back and saw him this arvo Steve-o and knocked $1000 off his original $6000 asking price)

All ive gotta do is convince Stace i need it!

If you dont (or u r not allowed !) buy it let me know and I will take it off his hands!

cheers