SAU Community

Stagea Down On Power And Missing On Idle

sturb25

I think my stagea is down on power. I put it on the dyno and i only got 110kw at all 4's and i think its supposed to be around 130kw and ive also noticed that it doesnt idle smooth sometimes. It feels as though its missing. It has brand new splitfire coilpacks and platinum plugs gapped to 0.8 and its holding boost pressure and drives smooth. Can anyone help?

I think my stagea is down on power. I put it on the dyno and i only got 110kw at all 4's and i think its supposed to be around 130kw and ive also noticed that it doesnt idle smooth sometimes. It feels as though its missing. It has brand new splitfire coilpacks and platinum plugs gapped to 0.8 and its holding boost pressure and drives smooth. Can anyone help?

Can you post up your dyno graph? What is the air/fuel like? If you have spark and compression check out the fule supply (filter, pump, regulator, injectors) - what did the dyno guys have to say? If its totally ummodified 110kw isn't too bad.

what are the mods?

stock stagea only puts out 110kw at the wheels

with cat back 120kw, full exhaust 130kw, bigger fuel pump & safc 140kw, sitc & bigger intercooler 160kw, bigger turbo 180kw, ecu remap 200kw

what are the mods?

stock stagea only puts out 110kw at the wheels

with cat back 120kw, full exhaust 130kw, bigger fuel pump & safc 140kw, sitc & bigger intercooler 160kw, bigger turbo 180kw, ecu remap 200kw

stock apart from pod and splitfire coil packs. I wouldnt mind sorting out this miss that its got on idle somtimes. Might try o2 sensor and new injectors cause my afm looks spotless. Can u get the injectors cleaned or checked?

Edited by sturb25

try cheap 0.8mm pre-gapped ngk copper sparkies first. bcpre6

$3 each, they'll go well with the splitfires

110kw is normal for pod filter & splitfires, :O

Ive already put platinums in and they were gapped at 0.8mm. Thanks My mind will rest abit easier now about the power issue. I just need more. going from a vl rb25 with 250kw at the rears to 110 sucks. It been hard!

Is this correct for a Series 2 given approx. 206Kw at flywheel?

Didn't notice it was a neo engine ...that should give about 130AWKW

Haven't seen the air/fuel ratios ...could still be a fuel problem.

Didn't notice it was a neo engine ...that should give about 130AWKW

Haven't seen the air/fuel ratios ...could still be a fuel problem.

yeah its a neo, should it have more than 110awkw? I cant get my dyno sheet at the moment its in storage. Going to try and get it 2day then ill post it up.