SAU Community

Call Of Duty 5

wraith_skyline

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

few mates have picked up a copy of COD5 and wont shutup about it, so it looks like the plan of waiting until xmas is goig out the window.

learned my lesson from COD4, and am going to start the game on veteran so that i dont blow through it in less than a week

Picked this up just yesterday after returning a faulty Fallout 3... havent played it yet though went on an SAU cruise just after I picked it up - think I might start it up now............

havent started on the multiplayer yet, but the campaigns are awesome

up to Shitu Castle atm

love how you get to drive a tank and shoot from a Black Cat sea plane

pity im on min specs but - all settings are either low or medium to get a decent framerate

so much for a modest jump up from COD4 - cod4 plays awesomely on my comp, but COD5 isnt so great

Its made by the same people that made COD3 IE good single player absolutely terrible multi... the people making COD6 are the same ones that made COD4 and its going to be modern again. My only regret is wasting 80$ on COD5 when I could have bought GOW2.

Got to agree with HI2U and sensfan SP and co-op are pretty good (esp killing the waves of zombies) but MP fails, Im only a lvl 32 and still not enjoying it anymore as when I started. Gameplay isn't as smooth as COD4, majority of the WWII guns sux and the darker textures make dammn campers harder to spot. Can't wait till Infinity Ward bring out COD6 and show Treyarch how its done.

Treyarch

Thats the name I was thinking of, They made COD4 and its the best online FPS ive ever played (completely destroyed CS/battlefield) I still remember the outcry when it was announced the idiots that made COD3 were making COD5.

Will download to play the single player,

i have never liked the multiplayer its got too much going on at one time, there is no uniform people just come from every direction.

i like games like Cs, tho i have played them from their birth and action quake.. mmm nerd it up..