SAU Community

Illegal Drags

Stock

serves people right for living near the track... i agree with that point.

dont move there and complain after. These 'minority' groups should be slapped around the head and told to be quiet or MOVE.

i live not far from calder and i used to LOVE hearing the top fuellers (when they were there years ago) fly up the strip.

I could hear it and i was about 15 mins away, but i have no problem.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to be able to hear the top fuelers from sunshine :) some 10-15 kms away, and we LOVED IT!!!

What about Albert Park then eh?

I havent heard ANY import thats louder than an F1.

where is the love.

Originally posted by RedLineGTR

it comes down to:

Do u want a fine?

Do u want a record for future reference?

Do u want to be defected?

The possibility to get your car towed?

Possibly get sent to jail for serious stuff?

etc...

add to that:

Do u want to be responsible for causing an accident at high speed and killing an innocent road user.

:(

Vl can set some good record, yes i've seen it, my friends own Vls too but when we talk about 10sec passes all day or 11 or 12 it would be Gtr.

I don't dis Vl cos' i own skyline but really that's how i see it. Another thing is on track, i don't see no VLs, i've seen r31 and that but no VL even though the RB30 can be powerfull. Maybe it's the Holden shell that doesn't created much balance!

yup i total agree with that statment about vls not able to run 11 12 sewc pass all day

hahaha

Username Plates Time Race Info Car Info

- White VL 9.39@145mph White VL - Ben Visconte

- Rajab 9.6@144mph Harlequin VL

- Red VL 9.63@141mph Red VL

Anon VL0747 9.65@143 Dark Blue Calais

VLGMH VLGMH Vic 9.91@135 Black calais RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, 3sp trimatic 4200stall, 650hp GT35, JPC extractors and Plenum, Autronic, 363s, 29psi Here, here, here. Article soon. Autospeed. Fullboost. Street Commodores

pannic PANNIC Vic 9.91 Yellow BT1 Here, here

Anon Standard Vic [email protected] Yellow BT1, GTS/R interior Here, here, here, here

DABEAST PLATNM Vic 10.18@127 Gold calais RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, 3sp trimatic, Heathcote Raceway 27/10/02 Here, here, here. Article soon, video, Autospeed, Street Commodores twice

OMY-11S OMY-11S NSW 10.6@118, 10.8@127 Blue calais RB26DETT, slicks, no NOS, 2sp powerglide 5200stall, hi flow turbos, 19spi, 18/11/00 Eastern Creek Video. Article soon. Street Commodores

JETVL standard Vic 11.2@128 White BT1 RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, 3sp trimatic

vlboon PWR-088 Vic 11.3 Gold Berlina

aerovl standard Vic 11.4@ Dark purple calais, slicks, no NOS, Jatco 3500stall, Garrett GT35, autronic,jdcustom plenum, 036 injectors, 3.89:1 gears. Calder 12/10/02 Here, here, here, here. Article soon.

PSI03L PSI-03L NSW 11.5@115, 11.7@128 Red calais RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, manual (now C4 3sp 3500stall), 700hp GT35, Nizpro extractors and Plenum, Autronic, 600cc injectors, 25psi, Eastern Creek Article here, Street Commodores, Zoom

VLT87 VLT87 Qld 11.81@118 Blue Sport RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, 5sp, Autronic Here, here

JETWPN JETWPN Vic 11.97@114 Maroon BT1 RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, 5sp, high flow T3, Article here

WHSTLR WHSTLR Vic 12.07@111 Green Calais (formally white) RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, hi flow T4, Jatco 3000 stall, Here

VLMuzza standard Vic 12.10@111 Beige Exec RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, Jatco 3000stall, 14psi, MoTeC, 036 injectors Article here

VLT06 VLT06 Qld 12.16@115 Silver BT1 RB30ET, slicksm no NOS, Jatco, hiflow T3, cam, 4.11:1 gears Article here

PSI ? SA 12.16@110

HSVSUX HSVSUX NZ 12.2@116 Silver calais RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, Jatco 2800 stall, hiflow T3, MoTeC Article here

FLWLSS FLWLSS Vic 12.2@111 calais RB30ET, slicks, no NOS, Jatco 3500stall, turbonetics t60-1 - T66 compressor, 45mm external wastegate with scream pipe, Microtech MT8 with handset, 036 injectors, JPC cooler, 3" exhaust, minispool, 14psi, Calder

Do u want to be responsible for causing an accident at high speed and killing an innocent road user.

While that could be true, most of the time you are going to take out are going to be other spectators.. if people are hanging around the drags there is always that risk.. but its a risk that ppl knowingly take. The perception that illegal drag racing poses a "danger to others" is a bit of a fallacy i think, the only danger illegal drag racers is being a "danger to themselves". I don't see a problem with that, just like if I choose to stand in the middle of the road, i expect to get run over :D

• 10 months later...
thats wrong they should have a pic of a vl or s'thin coz theres so many commonwhores around, they cant just single out imports, what bout the v8 petrol drinkers too.  

I do agree that street racing is wrong, i think people should be more responsible.

dude why be so narrow minded?you wanna catergorise all commo drivers then expect to be catergorised yourself.

what your complaining about others doin,your doin yourself!