SAU Community

Hks Gt3037s Twin Turbo Kit

Well it says he is a WA club member so maybe contact one of the admins and/or the SAUWA club president. They probably can't give you personal details but may be able to offer so help in the situation.

Failing that, and only at the last resort, do you have a surname and/or bank details? My brother is a major crime detective in Perth. I can ask him to make some enquiries but only as a last resort as the kit may just turn up. But as stated earlier, bullshit with no tracking number.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all, thanks to all of you guys that try to help me!

Until now I´ve got several PM regarding this issue, where people want to help.

For now, I have contacted an admin of this site, maybe he can contact Trent to clear everything up.

I´m still willing to bring everything to a good end, IF there is the chance.

So like when Trent really sent the package but something went wrong.

But to be honest, after his reaction (at least when there were some) I think he´s not willing to spread light into all this here, otherwise he would have done this before.

I told him several times in my messages I´m not angry if it takes longes, but at least I´ve got to know what´s going on.

He just replied twice, both messages you can see in the screenshot I´ve added...that´s all.

So what else should I do then jump on his - as I believed until now - good reputation and stomp it to the ground...

If he doesn´t reply here or to my messages until the weekend, I´ll give it a last try calling him on the mobile number provided by several guys here, when nothing can be solved that way it will go it´s way...whatever this may be.

I surely won´t let him get away with this!

BTW @NXTIME also sent me stuff to Germany some time ago - everything went well with this transaction, no hassle at all.

What a shame Trent is not such a trustworthy seller as well...

last time i checked he moved from there, about 2 years ago. Think he lives south of the river. I remember seeing him on a cruise and something was said about glen iris...

What or who is glen iris?

BTW what turbos are you running at the moment :P

You mean this one?

http://www.theguide.com.au/BrowseClient.aspx?AccountID=1616

Does he work then there?

Well there are rumors you once gave this GT3037S kit to Trent and now it´s installed in your car...

Aren´t you Nathan, his cousin?

Once known as GT51R on here?

Funny thing...you know what I love the internet for?

Transparency :laugh:

If you compare this here:

gt51rcagegtrfe0.jpg

with this add:

gt51rcagesauqb9.jpg

You "might" come to the conclusion that this here:

glen iris is an estate in WA

and what turbos am i running? What kind of question is that? T51RKAI for your info.

is not completely correct because of that:

gt51renginelj4.jpg

So how about those statements then - why should they be true?

last time i checked he moved from there, about 2 years ago. Think he lives south of the river. I remember seeing him on a cruise and something was said about glen iris...
thats weird, trent's normally a very trustworthy guy, think it must be stuck in transit or something... never know freight always gets mixed up. Look at the ACPT carbon shaft thread shafts were sent all over the place from USA. happens.

Funny thing is...this guy wanted to buy a C-West wing from me - when obviously his cousin Trent (that´s why I heard he is) tried to cheat on me with what looks like the turbo kit Nathan/GT51R/34tomidnight has installed...

gt51rpmbc3.png

Now am I dreaming or are some people trying to cover each other?!

Mate I would definitely take up the offer from the member on gere who's brother is a cop. Dodgy bastards ruin things for everybody and I know whenever I've sent stuff I always let them know when its been sent and make them as comfortable as possible. Using an escrow service is your only option when buying international I reckon. I jope this works out well for you and you get some satisfaction.

I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree my friend. This username is not for Nathan, we buy and sell on behalf of him and others in regards to parts as he is a banned user. Little info for you, there were two kits which were both Nathans but one was sold to trent for his own car, so in actual fact you are incorrect with your assumptions. The parts on this forum are real and have good feedback due to the nature in which we help nathan and others out. Nathan is a user on gtr.co.uk as you know, but we control items on here for him and others so that we are the ones who receive the feedback and control transactions to make sure there is no misconseptions. Nathans ban was a complete misunderstanding. So, in future please do your homework more thoroughly as "we" are not him and do not like incorrect assumptions aimed at us. Look in to our feedback, there is not a hint of misrepresentation or misunderstanding. The ACPT tail shaft was bought on this forum on behalf of a Nathan, ask "Angus Smart"... I am sure your turbo kit will arrive. But once stated before, maybe there are issues with freight. We waited 5 months for a tail shaft that was claimed to have been sent, also in the group buy for the shaft someone received 2 shafts when only 1 was supposed to be received.

Best of luck with your investigations.

Marc

I am afraid you are barking up the wrong tree my friend. This username is not for Nathan, we buy and sell on behalf of him and others in regards to parts as he is a banned user. Little info for you, there were two kits which were both Nathans but one was sold to trent for his own car, so in actual fact you are incorrect with your assumptions. The parts on this forum are real and have good feedback due to the nature in which we help nathan and others out. Nathan is a user on gtr.co.uk as you know, but we control items on here for him and others so that we are the ones who receive the feedback and control transactions to make sure there is no misconseptions. Nathans ban was a complete misunderstanding. So, in future please do your homework more thoroughly as "we" are not him and do not like incorrect assumptions aimed at us. Look in to our feedback, there is not a hint of misrepresentation or misunderstanding. The ACPT tail shaft was bought on this forum on behalf of a Nathan, ask "Angus Smart"... I am sure your turbo kit will arrive. But once stated before, maybe there are issues with freight. We waited 5 months for a tail shaft that was claimed to have been sent, also in the group buy for the shaft someone received 2 shafts when only 1 was supposed to be received.

Best of luck with your investigations.

Marc

So why didnt you come up with this info before AndyStuttgart posted all those posts and pics you have made ?

It seems you are able to contact the seller so why dont you tell him to contact Andy ASAP to resolve this matter?

So why didnt you come up with this info before AndyStuttgart posted all those posts and pics you have made ?

It seems you are able to contact the seller so why dont you tell him to contact Andy ASAP to resolve this matter?

Nathan has already contacted the seller (f u r i o u s), advised the seller to have everything sorted out quickly as the amount of money paid, which i shall not disclose, is not something you would expect to be left chasing. Nathan also stated to the seller that if he paid that much amount of money on an item he would be worried and be chasing answers. I heard the conversation. I also heard that the item was sent, and that Mr Stuttgart had contacted (f u r i o u s) via sms or something along those lines. So, as it has nothing to do with Nathan or us, we stay out of peoples business, but Nathan still advised the seller nonetheless. I only came on this morning searching the parts for sale thread, and saw that someone had posted on this thread, thought would be that of a resolve rather than an incorrect assumption.

Edited by 34tomidnight

there is NO WAY that kit has only done 1500km's! have a close look at the pic's the silicon joiners are putrid and the rest of the kit looks equally well used...

C'mon guys - help Andy out and track the parts down! Andy, have you contacted a mod and asked for their help?

best of luck mate. - good to see you are getting so much support. $5,000 is no small sum...

Edited by DAN00H

I havent check this forum in over a month, after Nathan contacted me telling me what was going on with all you sticky beaks, this kit was sent on the 30/10/2008 as soon as i got the money off ANDY, after sending it i didnt follow it up or anything i just exspected him to receive it, i got a message from ANDY a couple days ago and tracked the kit and all the info he wanted. He now has the consignment number and tracking details and everything is back on track.

I havent check this forum in over a month, after Nathan contacted me telling me what was going on with all you sticky beaks, this kit was sent on the 30/10/2008 as soon as i got the money off ANDY, after sending it i didnt follow it up or anything i just exspected him to receive it, i got a message from ANDY a couple days ago and tracked the kit and all the info he wanted. He now has the consignment number and tracking details and everything is back on track.

You´ve been on here regularily, so don´t lie in this point.

During this time I´ve sent you at least 4 messages, whereas you just replied to two of them - answers can be seen in this thread as I´ve posted a screenshot.

I also tried to contact you via mobile text messages, no reply there as well.

Now you provided me with a consignment number and company, that´s correct - just about an hour ago, after all this here has been rolling on and it´s getting tight since it more and more looked like I can proof you´re a scammer.

Now it´s not sure any more if you are, but at least you´re the worst seller I ever dealt with - we´ve to wait what´s the ending of the story.

What pisses me off is, that now it looks like you´ve got info that shipping got stuck in the Australian depot and did not even leave Australia...well...ok...

What makes this really worse in deed is the fact, that now it´s leaving, via sea freight (I always got my stuff via air freight before), just because you wanted to save more money on our deal that was combined item + shipping.

That´s OK so far, if you´d have told me before, or if everything was on it´s way on time.

But now it november, I paid in october, and it looks like I get the stuff as a christmas present (if I ever get it).

That´s were we get to the next point...I gave you my home address, so send ME the stuff.

But the info you have me is that now the package is shipped to a big german sea port in northern Germany (Bremen), whereas I live down south in Stuttgart - about 450-500 miles away!

So do I have to drive up there or pay for additional shipping to get it home?!?

So I wanted to have a cashback - but instead of that you now tell me that first of all you already spent the money, and second I got it that cheap because yen is that high blabla...hey if it´s a mistake you sold it, then just give me my cash!

I don´t want this f**king kit any more after all that went wrong where you just didn´t care unto the point where things were getting serious and you were just about to get prosecuted as a scammer!

So what´s the solution now?

Me waiting two months for something and then even paying more money just because you saved on shipping on my cost?

• 2 weeks later...

Been quite busy dureing the last week, I emailed the shipping company but got no reply, so I´ll wait some more weeks if I get a call that package arrived at harbor or I´ll phone them the next days...let´s see!