Micolour Sau-vic Deca Motorkhana

Scotsman

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A little last-minute but do you just run the standard street tyre pressures at Deca?

Currently running 38psi all round on 235/45/17 (stock GTR rims) on some Dunlop LeMans tyres...

i would start with that. they will not get up to temp like a track day. you can try letting pressure out as the day goes on and compare.

i heard it's good to have really high pressure for these shindigs? like 45psi, help you get round the cones better, etc?

looks to be pretty good conditions, a bit windy perhaps...

Forecast for Saturday

Sunny. Winds west to southwesterly averaging 20 to 30 km/h. Overnight temperatures falling to around 10 with daytime temperatures reaching the lower 20s.

Shepparton..........Sunny.........Min 10.........Max 23

hi all. this is my first DECA - what do people usually get up to tonight assuming they've booked accommodation up there? get a very early night, or head down to the local watering hole?

i hear the latter helps ones driving skillz :P

hi all. this is my first DECA - what do people usually get up to tonight assuming they've booked accommodation up there? get a very early night, or head down to the local watering hole?

i hear the latter helps ones driving skillz :P

most of the SAU crew are normally up reasonably late drinking/talking....just at the motel usually

where exactly would i be mounting a fire extinguisher??

left hand side rear footwell, using the bolt that holds the bottom section of the rear seat in place is a good spot.

where are the cams forms? and what is the exact monies i need to bring?

sorry, flat chat at work (and here till 11:30pm :banana: so just trying to get what i can organised), and thought i'd just fire a quick question off

cheers,

chinny

Hey guys just finishing packin now .

THe Bus is loaded and car is hooked up .

We should be up there by 11,

Looking forward to a cold one then .

See you all there ,

Absolutly cant wait .

cheers Tim.