Scotsman

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yee har

Payment made and fax tomorrow. Looking forward to it.

What are the accom details? Anyone bringing a guitar, or squeese box? Not taht I can play but isn't that the sort of things you do in Shepparton?

^ you a brighton boy? you driving up sat morning, or you doing the friday night stay? i'm sandringham, but not staying any nights, so looking to see who's in the area to cruise up there

We always arrange one but its still too early!

faxed and paid woot :(

^ you a brighton boy? you driving up sat morning, or you doing the friday night stay? i'm sandringham, but not staying any nights, so looking to see who's in the area to cruise up there

from bentleigh area, i think i already have two cars in for the cruise up there, if he can actually get work off, but we usually meet at shell servo on the corner of warrigal rd and dandenong road at like 4:30 - 5 and cruise up (this time allows for a stop or two, and means you can take it easy and not worry about point to point cameras along the freeway.) so if you dont find anyone else, or what to tag along let us know.

oh so that's what they are, point to point? so if you cover the distance between the 2 camera's too quickly, they determine you're speeding?

saw some fixed ones on the way back from hotham, and swore that if they were working i'd have been nabbed for like +5k's over, so just assumed either my speedo was out, or they didn't actually work and were just deterrents?

What are the accom details? Anyone bringing a guitar, or squeese box? Not taht I can play but isn't that the sort of things you do in Shepparton?

Mate you need to contact me ASAP if you want to stay for the weekend.

Will PM you my mobile number.

they aren't point to point cameras, just normal ones... unless they have put them in since last time I went to Shep

I think at last count there were 5 on the way up... maybe 6 can't quite remember

maybe i am wrong, but the reason i thought this was because as you drive past you can see it taking a photo of EVERYONE, even if you're not speeding, saw this because i was at the back of a 15-20 pack of 300ZXs and where there were slightly bigger gaps inbetween the cars, you could see the camera stop taking photos. interesting either way.

Yeah I head up the Hume at least once a month.

these cameras are averaging cameras.

so a time stamp each time you go through one and they can work out your average speed:

as per:

camera link

so yeah take it easy.

Also just b4 the shepp turn off..like 1 km away is a new spot the cops love as it after the averaging cameras are finished with..

One more reason to keep the speed for the track.

M

oh if any of you guys want those $10 fire extinguishers, let me know and I can pick them up for you.. preferably all in ONE go.. :)

Damn, just picked up 4 of them, could have saved me a good long drive to get them :)

Its actually a clothes shop that's selling them just out of Thomastown, metal brackets and all, unlike the Supercheap plastic bracket versions for $30 :banana: