SAU Community

**stolen Stagea**

kidafa

Hi All,

A mate of mine had his Silver Sereis 1 stagea stolen on monday night from north adelaide. It has Rays Volk's on it and a cannon exhaust. Apart from that externally its a pretty stock looking series 1 stagea.

Went walking on monday night from north adelaide.

Any info of if you spott it pm my self or cheffstagea.

Photos coming soon.

I got a scrape across my bonnet from somebody's bag and i wanted to kill them

so if anybody took my car .............you can imagine

sorry bro, f**kin sucks eh..

(if you catch em tear em a new one for all the car owners who care about they're cars)

Hi All,

A mate of mine had his Silver Sereis 1 stagea stolen on monday night from north adelaide. It has Rays Volk's on it and a cannon exhaust. Apart from that externally its a pretty stock looking series 1 stagea.

Went walking on monday night from north adelaide.

Any info of if you spott it pm my self or cheffstagea.

Photos coming soon.

Holy crap, that sucks... I am in Adelaide too so I will definitely keep a lookout... this isn't wolven's stag is it? Don't think it is just know he had a silver S1

Incidentally my white S2 got stolen last Friday... luckily for me though, it had the GPS tracker fitted, and thieves didn't know!!! So looked it up on google maps and alerted the cops... got dumped way out north... looks like just minor damage, so I was lucky. I really hope your mate gets his back the same.

Incidentally my white S2 got stolen last Friday...

Faark... looks like Stag's aren't safe anymore :)

Where did yours get stolen from? Did it have an alarm/immob apart from the gps tracker?

Faark... looks like Stag's aren't safe anymore :(

Where did yours get stolen from? Did it have an alarm/immob apart from the gps tracker?

Location PM'd... no alarm/immobiliser, however you can be sure it will have both before it gets parked there again (that's if it does; I'm not really happy with the car parking arrangement... it's hard enough just getting a park in the first place, there are tons of people everywhere, there's construction work going on nearby... and nobody notices people breaking into cars).

are these cars fully insured and if so don't insurance companies specify they will only insure with a three or more point immobilizer( or have insurance companies slackened the rules nows theres more stageas on the road) and chef stagea was your car stolen when you were running amuck in noosa( hope you get it back ok)

ps gps tracker also good value, lucky dave

chefs car wasnt stolen the other car in the pic was. Hes got insurance and they will pay out its just theirs a 2 week cooling off period or something. AND YES their was an imobilizer in the car :D