SAU Community

I Don't No Any More If I Introduced Myself

sebastiaanvonk

Hi guys i am sebastiaan i from the netherlands. And i was searching for more info over the stagea so that way i found

this forum but now i am sitting with a problem of choosing between a WNGC34 or a GH-NM35 what is the best choise

If you are planning major engine modifications i think parts are more readily available for the RB25DET of the C34 and i prefer the look but the standard turbo M35 has more power and more upmarket features (and actually looks better in the metal than in the photos).

It would be more a matter of personal choice and whether or not you will be doing modifications to the car. The C34 probably has more aftermarket support and for the most part is easier to work on, especially if you want to change the turbo later on.

Either way, the Stagea is proving to owners (of both C34 and M35) to be a dream car to own - right guys and girls?

id agree! its got good performance and creature comforts. and youre right, the aftermarket support of the M35 isnt as great as the C34. that said, the C34 HAS been around a lot longer. give it time and the M35 parts will come down in price. hopefully with the yen and when i have some cash :)

hi sebastiaan, a warm aussie welcome to you, it's a hard choice you are considering, obviously both models are great cars, i think it,s personal taste really although the c34 is an older model they are well advanced and you can still find excellent examples, the m35 is an exciting car with more aftermarket bits available to make it look more desirable, but the main reason i purchased a c34 apart from all the extras that come with my car the one thing that sold me was a tried and tested RB MOTOR.

goodluck with your choice whichever way you go you will not be disappointed.