SAU Community

Group Buy: R33 Gtst And R34 Gtt Cold Air Box Cover

ashneel

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dori 32 yes this is still going ahead. like i posted just keep sending in the type of bx you want. im sorry if i dont get time to reply back to the many pms i have gotten but like posted once the final numbers are in by this friday 21/11/08 you will be sent payment details.

so keep sending them through.

if you have mised out on this group buy im sure there will be another one soon :)

sent you a PM but havnt recieved a reply with payment details? or payment details will all be sent on 21/11/08??
like i posted just keep sending in the type of bx you want. im sorry if i dont get time to reply back to the many pms i have gotten but like posted once the final numbers are in by this friday 21/11/08 you will be sent payment details. so keep sending them through if you have mised out on this group buy im sure there will be another one soon

:/

hey guys just a reminder this GB will be closed at 5pm AEST

so get in quick.

if you do miss out on this one there will be another group buy very soon.

again for all those who have registered interest once i have the final numbers in by 5pm you will start getting the payment details.

ta

Ash

well i PM'd but got no reply.. so i hope you've counted me in eh

*sigh*

like i posted just keep sending in the type of bx you want. im sorry if i dont get time to reply back to the many pms i have gotten but like posted once the final numbers are in by this friday 21/11/08 you will be sent payment details.

so keep sending them through.

if you have mised out on this group buy im sure there will be another one soon :)

:down: