SAU Community

Group Buy: R33 Gtst And R34 Gtt Cold Air Box Cover

ashneel

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for organising this ash

ill probably install mine on the weekend when i have time so ill hit u up with a trader rating then (if its good ;))

i have a mate that would be interested in a 32 box and can probably get another 1 or 2. Then i have a couple of mates with 34's and 33's that will probably want one also so im sure there will be no shortage in demand for these

Still pretty keen to hear from some people with 33's in regards to how there install went

so far though im impressed with how the box looks and my dummy fit looks like its gunna be doing the job :action-smiley-069:

I just put mine in then. And its a hot day, i was working on it inside and was still sweating like crazy lol

mine needs a few more adjustments to sit it down properly where its supposed to be but overall so far so good, seems to have dropped my temp down a bit ;)

Just as a note.... My afm would not fit through the hole in the air box, perhaps cause mines a Z32? anyways have something handy to trim it out a bit.

and if your going to install it, budget at least an hour for all the little fiddly bits

Not to hard to work out but

hey ash, just letting you know i havent received the replacement blank box yet ;)

if you want i can meetup with sheng and give him the one with the holes pre made in it (thats if you havent sent his out yet)

or i can meetup with anyone who wants to buy it (just transfer the funds to ash)

dori thats actually a great idea. have sent both you and sheng a pm

your box is on its way and as i said via PM im sorry for the stuff up in sending you the wrong box and you have had to wait an extra week from the others. send me your bank details ill give you a refund and you get a box for free :)

sheng if you can pick up the box from dori32 send me your bank details and ill refund you postage :)

my inbox is getting full from alot of messages please email me on [email protected] for a quicker response if you want a box as i have about 5 or so left over.

ta

Ash

Inline with GB rules about having a start & end date - this is now closed.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Th...Gro-t81129.html

SAU is clamping down on these GB's that never occur, never end, and so on.

PM me if you have a problem. However, before you PM me think about this.

A group buy, is a group of people buying the product together to lower the price.

Buying single units here and there is not what constitutes a GROUP BUY

Thanks