SAU Community

Help Me, I Have An Addiction.

omega36

simply drive it in my area and youll get pulled over and defected. that might force you to go cold the sphincter of the universe.

i witnessed an r33 get followed, pulled over for "random" bt, and then had car gone over with fine tooth comb. they pinged him for his seatbelt... which was standard. 18in rims, bov and pod.

they seemingly never notice fmics, even when i got harassed recently they didnt notice it.

I drive my GTR everynight now that my tuner got my power fc perfect.

Screw the addiction....if you can feed it.....do it

I know all about addiction.....trust me pills, powder and petrol make life just bearable.

Don't forget the 4th P. U know what I mean :D

Hey lucky for all of us with an addiction....ne1 seen petrol prices tonight?!?! $1.24 for standard unleaded! I was rubbing my eyes going nar that says $1.54... im just tired... but no! made me smile all the way home,considering we were thinking of going to $2 in a month about 12-16 weeks ago.

Hey lucky for all of us with an addiction....ne1 seen petrol prices tonight?!?! $1.24 for standard unleaded! I was rubbing my eyes going nar that says $1.54... im just tired... but no! made me smile all the way home,considering we were thinking of going to $2 in a month about 12-16 weeks ago.

it was 1.39.9 today where i was. and bp ultimate was 1.60.9! even 1.24 is a joke to be honest. i cant believe you are so excited about it. it should probably be about 1.10. i spend approx $150 a week on the shit, but now its about $130 so definite improvement i suppose.

Pipe?? meth pipe...ohhhh u mean *meow*

when you have a [P]uff of the [P]ipe you dont need the other P.

Prefer to drive though as this P cost me alot more.

Lol petrol is the cheapest of the p's. The 4th P is never free, especially when ur married :huh:

ever since i got my car 2 months ago, i've driven it EVERYDAY. for at least 3-8 hours.

LOL

Dude, do you deliver pizza or something? Personally I find it actually frustrating to drive my car through traffic and 60km/h roads. I feel like I'm always on a leash all the time, and wasting my car's potential.