SAU Community

SAU Friday Night Sessions - Live from the Northern Beaches 12/09/2003 8:30pm

Tosh

It's been a while since our last friday night cruise so I think it's time for another...

Meet: Thornleigh McDonalds

Time: 8:30pm

Where to: Through Bobbin Head from Asquith coming out @ North Turramurra, then onto Mona Vale Rd to Newport for pizza/coffee

Bring: CB's!!!!!!!!!!!!

C U there :uh-huh:

Attendance List

SW20-GT

MISGSR

madman

Endorean

a5h (may meet us in Newport)

CS_180

benm

Lozza150

Blitz

Duncan (90%)

Talej

FLIP (90%)

Bleach1

Red GTsT

Doctor (maybe)

Mr R32 M-Spec (maybe)

Wicky + 1

GIR11Y and Tony

MR GSR

Alex gsr

RUN18T

David S14

Eug S14

BLESSU

Michael evo 4

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll miss all the fun if I drive straight to Newport. Let me see how I go... if it is quiet at work I might get away early, Should only take me 45 mins to get to Thornleigh which would maybe make it 8:45... knowing you guys you won't leave on time so I'll see.

• Latest Posts

• Yeah you can pick them up for $1000 now, good condition road going ones for $3000. They handle OK for a FWD and the power to weight ratio's not too bad. Great little nugget to get into racing, and shitbox rallying etc.
    • back when I had my Ceffy (auto RB20DET) I remember the wiring being a mashup of R31 GTSR and S13, and not really R32. It all made sense when I realised the Ceffy started production in 88 and the Skyline in 89.   We ended up hand tracing a lot of it while trying to add an alarm/immobiliser etc.
    • wao, this page is good https://v8roadsters.com/product-category/engine-conversions/engine-conversion-lsx/engine-conversion-lsx-nab/
    • No worries.  I have a set of Zeals to get me through for the moment but would definitely be interested in a full set of Bilsteins. Are you doing race support these days? I drove past the Bend when I picked up the 260 rs but never driven the course. How does it compare to SMSP? I'll be at SMSP tomorrow afternoon and on the 26th of June in the morning. I'll be in a very loud (straight through exhaust and straight cut gears) silver R35 GTR. Cheers, Andrew  
    • Hey all. I'm up to doing my oil and water feed lines. Has anyone done a tutorial on this on a 25det Neo? ( I know i should be asking for a tutorial on how to use the search instead, but I couldn't find anything specific) I'm running a Pulsar 3584 on a 6 boost manifold. I could use some advice on what fittings, sizes and where to run the lines. Thanks for any help.