SAU Community

Car = Keyed :(

Grace-R33

okk sooo tonight i decided to see a movie with my friend jasmine.. not hurting anyone just a harmless movie (btw thats i work and where i park my car nearly every day) Were walking out of the movie and i go to open my driver door and guess wat.. :bunny: theres a big key mark down it THREE times :) two can be polished out, one is totally screwed, and theres blood down my car too wtf?!?!

if i ever find out who did it ill run then over ;)

i = very sad :bunny:

ill put photos up in the morning :O

Thats not cool :) what is it with people trying to ruin other peoples cars?? The blood makes it sound like an accident, but being scratched 3 times? Sounds suss to me. Just unfortunate I guess. Only way to fix it is a full custom respray... Pink maybe? :O

In all seriousness, white is the easiest colour to match, so blending it in shouldn't be a problem. Won't be too hard to fix. Silver on the other hand... ;)

yeah it was at southlands :O now im scared to go to work tonight as well... why the eff werent the security guards doing their job!!!!

heres a photo...you can see how they have like started up the top and like zig zaged down my door getting harder :bunny:... doesnt look like an accident ... still wanna run them over. ;) Thanks for the support! :)

post-48142-1226716774_thumb.jpg

yeah it was at southlands :( now im scared to go to work tonight as well... why the eff werent the security guards doing their job!!!!

heres a photo...you can see how they have like started up the top and like zig zaged down my door getting harder :(... doesnt look like an accident ... still wanna run them over. :) Thanks for the support! :P

post-48142-1226716774_thumb.jpg

Awww man thats terrible :(

Jeez there's some f**kheads out there.

that sucks really bad heey... thyes y im afraid to drive my car anywhere =[ maybe someone on here can help u with a cheap respray of the door or something?

my old sky was key lined it just sucks i think veryone should watch pulp fiction and remember words..."you just dont f**k with another mands automobilee"

its coz they are low life scum we need laws that scare people from doing this kinda thing. like if they were caught doing it thy wud prob pay a fine and maybe some community service. if we had laws like if u ky someones car they chop ure arm of i dont think people would do it... its like graffiti i swear its the same type of people, cut there hands of and the crime will reduce significantly, asian countires havee shown that strict laws work.

the law favours the low lifes in our society