SAU Community

My Car Got Bashed ! R32 Gtst

kevr32gtst

hi unfortunately my car got bashed my 32's driver side rear quarter panel was kicked in just wondering of any one know a rough estimate of how much it will cost im a bit tight on cash flow at the moment so i dont wanna get ripped off so if any one can help it will be awesome thanks

post-55738-1226818554_thumb.jpg

must hav to do with jealousy i think... also i think alot of ppl are under the impression that skylines are vry expnsiv cars or something i dont know.... jsut pisses me of to se stuff like this

wtf kev... first some Africans try to break into the car now this. was it at the same place where it happened last time? [he caught them trying to break in, not trying to be racist here]

i think the hammer leaves a mark like that cos the pressure is in a smaller place... if u hit a car door with something bigger say a foot or something or even ure backsidee the dent can become massive... i just hope some of these silly people get caught..highly doubt it, for now my car is getting used only wen it feels safe =[

Not sure that could be a hammer,

Cause hammers will rip / crack the paint off but its a big dent so needed some force wat ever it was!

Try DING KING they might be able to pop it out but u will need to get the car pudi / painted

thanks for all your repies unfortunately i took it to a panel beater its not just a pop out job the little groves in the quartey panel has been dented in i was told it not that easy to pop out my dent but luckly its not too bad on $$$$ and i get to touch up all my inperfections in the paint in that area but i will be shopping for the best price and a good quality job