SAU Community

Congrats To The New Mr And Mrs President

342Four

:ermm:

Congratulations Paully and Niz. Bout time Lauren made an honest guy of you. All the best for the future and I still have that photo taken in Dunsborough ...

hehehe

Cheers

Ken

Ken wondered where you went too!! After all you are partly to blame for all this haha :P hmmm i forgtet about what the photo of dunsborough was ..... but i have a feeling i dont want to be reminded either :ermm:

Thanks everyone - once i get some decent photos i'll post them up :(

post-1911-1227508468_thumb.jpg

:ermm:

Congratulations Paully and Niz. Bout time Lauren made an honest guy of you. All the best for the future and I still have that photo taken in Dunsborough ...

hehehe

Cheers

Ken

no wayyy It's ken!!!

Ken wondered where you went too!! After all you are partly to blame for all this haha :verymad: hmmm i forgtet about what the photo of dunsborough was ..... but i have a feeling i dont want to be reminded either :(

Thanks everyone - once i get some decent photos i'll post them up :P

look forward to the pics :verymad:

Is it just me or does Lauren have a rather evil look in that last photo and Paul is looking decidedly scared!

Lauren: muahahaha TILL DEATH DO US PART MOTHERFUCKER

Paul: O NOES WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

lol :ermm:

Edited by bubba

:)

hehehe

Cheers

Ken

Yep, Congrats Lauren ( aka Niz ) and the photo was an early morning shot of a certain couple in the bedroom....

he did look cute in his budgie smuggler jocks. Hehe

Anyway, I hope you two have a long married life with plenty of Nizzettes , because we don't need any more GTS-t VSPEC ers.

Cheers

Ken