SAU Community

6boost Steampipe Manifolds

Proximity Motorsport

Hey guys,

I contacted 6BOOST today and they are kind enough to offer a huge saving off there top quality Manifolds.

All Turbo Manifolds are designed around a unique "Merge collector". This type of collector technology has been used in the highest forms of motor sport for years, but never applied commercially to turbo manifolds anywhere in the world. The design of the merge collector is such that all gases are directed at the turbine entry; no pipes enter across each other, disrupting gas flow. The distinct look and design of the collector is easily recognisable, with the pipes entering in a circle and forming a "point" or "spire".

With this collector technology we have seen anywhere from 200-400RPM faster spool and gains in the region of 6-15% in power in back to back dyno testing, even on highly tuned race engines. Every single engine that has been back to back tested to date has made more power and spooled faster. All manifolds are constructed from thick wall mandrel bent steam pipe and are designed and built in Australia to be of the highest quality available. All manifolds are heavily sandblasted inside and out and coated in high temp exhaust enamel that has proven to stand the excessive heat of a turbocharged environment. They also come with studs and nuts for your cylinder head and turbo flanges are faced and hand ported ready to be used.

All 6boost manifolds come with a lifetime warranty against cracking and defects, an Australian first in turbo manifold manufacture.

Manifolds pricing is:

RB20/RB25 - $950

RB20/RB25 Split Pulse (faster spool up) - $1000

SR20 - Prices up soon

If you are interested in rb26, 1jz, xr6 turbo, etc... contact me via PM and i will double check pricing, but im pretty sure its the same.

Remember you can get High/Low Mount, Internal/External Gated manifolds, all the same price. We need 6 people, a $100 deposit will be taken befor the manifolds are made. If you require a different flange please specify so and it can be made to your choice. If we do not get 6 manifolds the price will be about $50 more. RRP is $1200. Manifolds will be purchased late December.

List:

1. 1.Choku_dori - RB20/25 high external, sr20 high external - deposit taken
    2.Shilohr32gtr - rb26 single high mount - deposit taken
    3. wisey18 - R34 RB25DET Stock location, low mount, internal gate - waiting deposit
    4. Tamimego - (ns.com) low mount sr20det t28 internal gate - waiting deposit
    5. blockasR32 - RB26 Single High mount External gate - deposit taken
    6. bigadz - lowmount sr20det manifold standard flange for GT2871R internaly gated - deposit taken

post-39806-1227771481_thumb.jpg

Edited by 2rismo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM replied

1. Choku_dori (2 manifolds)

2. Shilohr32gtr

3. wisey18 - R34 RB25DET Stock location, low mount, internal gate

Deposits are made to...

National Australia Bank

Acc Name: Leon Minic

BSB: 084-792

Acc Number 79-164-3300

Edited by choku_dori

I may be interested in a High mount for sr20det with external gate, standard flange for gt2871r, what type of prices?

Whats delivery like? ie im in Perth

PS: update your first post with all the relevant details it saves reading all your posts

Edited by volt_bite

Not quite sure what you mean by a balancer pipe. But Twin low mounts are $1100. If you want twin high mounts let me know and i can have that arranged, but must be BEFOR monday.

If anyone can help me out in editing my first post would be very appreciated :unsure:

SR20DET High or low internal or external all $800!!!!!!!!!!!!!

List...

1.Choku_dori (2 manifolds) - deposit taken

2.Shilohr32gtr - rb26 single high mount - deposit taken

3. wisey18 - R34 RB25DET Stock location, low mount, internal gate - waiting deposit

4. Tamimego (ns.com) low mount sr20det t28 internal gate - waiting deposit

5. blockasR32 RB26 Single High mount External gate - deposit taken

Edited by choku_dori