SAU Community

6boost Steampipe Manifolds

Proximity Motorsport

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ah man it fits. External gate or wha they will make it to fit. Xmas part at work tonight hada couple of to drink but alritew haha. Yeah if want a rb26nt twin high mount monday is the deadline. otherwise high single or low twins.............. all good, boost will make manifold to almost suit anything

Okay i have messaged mods and no reply but i cant edit any of my posts, its making this group buy difficult, but here is the new list...

1.Choku_dori - RB20/25 high external, sr20 high external - deposit taken

2.Shilohr32gtr - rb26 single high mount - deposit taken

3. wisey18 - R34 RB25DET Stock location, low mount, internal gate - waiting deposit

4. Tamimego - (ns.com) low mount sr20det t28 internal gate - waiting deposit

5. blockasR32 - RB26 Single High mount External gate - deposit taken

6. bigadz - lowmount sr20det manifold standard flange for GT2871R internaly gated - deposit taken

hey

I'm after a high mount manifold with external gate for an rb25/30 (in an r32 gtst). It will have a reasonably large turbo and with the 30 bottom end, the block will sit up 40mm (approx).

I just want to make sure that i wont run into clearance issues with my bonnet with this setup.

Can anyone confirm or advise?

Cheers

same here if there is more people will the price go down

it looks like 9 item mite be bought try for ten for a better deal

can he make this

r33 RB25DET Stock location, low mount, internal gate 3037hks pro s turbo

Edited by WARLORD

Not quite sure what you mean by a balancer pipe. But Twin low mounts are $1100. If you want twin high mounts let me know and i can have that arranged, but must be BEFOR monday.

If anyone can help me out in editing my first post would be very appreciated :)

SR20DET High or low internal or external all $800!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The balancer runs from manifold one to manifold two, it helps prevent turbo shuffle by balancing the presure. Heres a pic of DirtGarage's old set up (hope you dont mind Paul)

If they can be added to the group run im interested.

any pics for 26, twin, low, internal?

Bought these from the previous group run.. they are low mount twin RB26 internal gated.

same here if there is more people will the price go down

it looks like 9 item mite be bought try for ten for a better deal

can he make this

r33 RB25DET Stock location, low mount, internal gate 3037hks pro s turbo

Yes that can be done. Cut off date is 14 DEC. Will get manifolds hopefully befor xmas.

Its $40 delivery anywhere in aus.

Ill ask about the balancer pipe.

4age is $800 highmount only.

Once again any mods going to answer my plees for help, ive asked everywhere. How do i edit my first post. I NEED TO!!!!!!

Great thanks mate.

Once again any mods going to answer my plees for help, ive asked everywhere. How do i edit my first post. I NEED TO!!!!!!

You wont be able to edit it, the mods intorduced it for accountablility (ie scum editing the first post to cover their tracks) the only thing you can do is hit the report button on the post and report it to the mods. In the dialogue box just type in the changes and where you want them to go.

Cheers,

Johno

Yes that can be done. Cut off date is 14 DEC. Will get manifolds hopefully befor xmas.

Its $40 delivery anywhere in aus.

4age is $800 highmount only.

are you sure he can do it in the stock location as this is the email i got from kyle two weeks ago

""I can't build anything in the stock location mate, there would definately be gains to be had, but there just isn't room to put anything in the stock location. it would require a new dump in either location. Build time would be 2 weeks.""

Kyle

are you sure he can do it in the stock location as this is the email i got from kyle two weeks ago

""I can't build anything in the stock location mate, there would definately be gains to be had, but there just isn't room to put anything in the stock location. it would require a new dump in either location. Build time would be 2 weeks.""

Kyle

Hey,

Thats odd... I just text him and he told me low mount is stock location... He will be on here to reply a post soon, just keep an eye out

I actually met Kyle last night. A "cruise" was organized to Palm Beach.

Some very tough street cars in attendance as you would imagine. I was convinced to get on this group buy lol

So how do i out my deposit down?

Kyle told me i could give him my cheap highmount and he would match the location of the turbo so it would still fit my custom dump. And at no charge i might add.

I actually met Kyle last night. A "cruise" was organized to Palm Beach.

Some very tough street cars in attendance as you would imagine. I was convinced to get on this group buy lol

So how do i out my deposit down?

Kyle told me i could give him my cheap highmount and he would match the location of the turbo so it would still fit my custom dump. And at no charge i might add.

do you want me to send it direct?