What Type Of Petrol Can Go In My Car?

Tyson 1990

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ash mate how is your car going?????

WHITEY

good mate how r u, cars running like a bag of shit at the moment, cleaned the afm,

and coil packs look worn, so will b replacing them soon.

new clutch went in it 2day so i'll b picking her up in about an hour, and testing out all the hd goodness.

on another note why hasn't this thread been closed yet,

it's turning in2 the wasteland, and every1 was ripping on tyson,

now we've turned 2 ripping on each other............

(not that im complaining) lol

I'd like to point something out that seems to have gone unnoticed. WTF is with the little dickweed calling a senior forum member a dickhead and getting away with it. So lets just get to the god damn point. Tyson put 98 god damn ron in your NA skyline. For f**ks sake while your at it take a couple of teaspoons of cement and harden the f**k up (note i said cement not semen).

Ok glad thats all sorted. Dude being a dick to senior members is a surefire way to find yourself discluded from group activities. I am sure deep down your a decent kid so show the lads some respect and in time you might just earn some.

The reason i get so angry is because every single thread i make, i just want a simple question answered and i thank all of those that answered my question. But just because i don't know much doesn't mean i deserve to be insulted, i give what i get, had he of just simply answered the question without the smart ass comments attached to it, then we all would have been happy. Every thread i make someone is either laughing at the question i ask, or laughing at the fact that i drive a non turbo car, "Nissan should never have made a non turbo skyline" "get a real skyline" "put a turbo in your car before you post anything" etc etc.

Senior member or not, we are all equal. I don't give two shits about what year someone joined the site on or how many posts they have. I aren't some forum bitch thats just going to cop all the insults.

As far as group activities go, i'm already unsure of whether there'd be any point in me going to any of them since i think i'll continue to get a lot of shit about driving a non turbo car. If i could drive turbo then i would, but i can't so i had to pick the next best.

hmmm

IBTL?

I do aggree with what old mate there has to say tho, people can be mighty jumpy around here. When I first started driving I had no idea what the difference between 91 and 98 octane was either, tho I had a mazda astina not a skyline...

anyway, this thread was always destined to detoriate with a question like that...

IBTL. Don't be put off going to any events because of anything posted on here. Nobody at the cruises will seriously put you down for drivin a non turbo skyline, everyone is just there to have a good time. The people who give you shit on here would never do the same face to face. Its easy to insult someone over the net, 0 consequences.

IBTL. Don't be put off going to any events because of anything posted on here. Nobody at the cruises will seriously put you down for drivin a non turbo skyline, everyone is just there to have a good time. The people who give you shit on here would never do the same face to face. Its easy to insult someone over the net, 0 consequences.

i believe the term your looking for is keyboard warrior

c0045208_09014845.jpg

all the BP's around me have run out of ultimate and ive been using caltex 98 RON for the past week or more.

They have started to run out of 91 octane now as well and the general public has been using 95/98 so I dont know how long that'll last

I have to say, ive seen no noticeable difference performance wise between the two, however the first night I put it in, I saw that the price at the BP was 108.9 for ultimate (the last one in my area to have ultimate, the other two had run out) so I drove down the road and paid 99.9 c/L for vortex 98, a considerable difference.

all the BP's around me have run out of ultimate and ive been using caltex 98 RON for the past week or more.

They have started to run out of 91 octane now as well and the general public has been using 95/98 so I dont know how long that'll last

I have to say, ive seen no noticeable difference performance wise between the two, however the first night I put it in, I saw that the price at the BP was 108.9 for ultimate (the last one in my area to have ultimate, the other two had run out) so I drove down the road and paid 99.9 c/L for vortex 98, a considerable difference.

So where do you get vortex from? And thats bullshit that all the petrol stations are running out, i haven't even got my damn car back to take advantage of the cheap fuel and now they are running out on me. I swear the world is against me.

• 2 weeks later...