SAU Community

Which One Would You Choose?

Chris-06R

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

R32.. isnt it gorgeous?

everytime one drives past i just cant help but stare... it really shits my GF she asks, why dont u look at me like that!?

Hahaha my wife says the same thing

Having driven all of the cars in that picture(yes I am gloating)....The Winfield R32 without a doubt.

But I still love the R31 for the excitement!!

Having driven the GMS R31 in front of a crowds ( although usually jumping the start ), I'm surprised your head fits in any of the other cars :P

I'd have to take NEWGTR. Clearly it's driven by someone who can't park, and the car deserves better than that :)

lol @ fatz

For a lap round the track I'd take the R32 in less than a heartbeat, and it would come back with bald tyres and no fuel.

:):)

Yes, R32...

despite the fact that one of my patients who'd just become a non-smoker said,

"You must be the cigarette company's worst enemy!" :D

Having driven the GMS R31 in front of a crowds ( although usually jumping the start ), I'm surprised your head fits in any of the other cars :)

hmmm....i have nothing! next time me see's you i'll have something for you though.

Note to myself - Get Hooker to give me some weapons training :) .....I already know how to do the running thing.

Having driven all of the cars in that picture(yes I am gloating)....The Winfield R32 without a doubt.

But I still love the R31 for the excitement!!

Its a bit hard to tell from videos etc, but would you mind describing what its like to drive/steer? :D

Its a bit hard to tell from videos etc, but would you mind describing what its like to drive/steer? :D

GMS R31: I can push this car car to the limit and feel comfortable with the response given through the chassis in either understeer or oversteer....not meaning that it's faster just more forgiving at the limit than the R32.

GMS R32: Considering I have only done about 40 laps with it at pace the only feedback that I can give is that to take up to the 85% margin it was very easy to drive....no loss of grip and heaps of low down grunt. Beyond that you would have to have a bit more time in the car...it would be very easy to put on the roof. I also didn't find it that much quicker in a straight line than the R31, but the grip coming out of the corners was awesome. Power steering and sync box made it easy to drive as well.....but you do feel the weight.

Maybe I'm old school but I still love the R31.....I just think I could get much more out of it at the limit....not saying I would be quicker....just the fun factor would be greater.

r31 number on!

jetwreck? i recon even terry is sorry he got out of the r31

31 sounds 4-5 million times better as well

r31 number one!

only thing i dont like about it is the rb20...... gay

off its tits 26 would make that a sweet car

Edited by fatz

Having seen them all his weekend, the 31 is very exciting to watch. (Thats me sitting behind the R35 with the cap on in the first photo). The 32 just grabs the attention though, everywhere it goes. After hearing Jim Richards and Mark Skaife echo jetwrecks comments almost word for word, it seems the 31 has the nod for fun to drive. I would find it very hard to make a choice, I would want them all, for different reasons.

GMS R31: I can push this car car to the limit and feel comfortable with the response given through the chassis in either understeer or oversteer....not meaning that it's faster just more forgiving at the limit than the R32.

GMS R32: Considering I have only done about 40 laps with it at pace the only feedback that I can give is that to take up to the 85% margin it was very easy to drive....no loss of grip and heaps of low down grunt. Beyond that you would have to have a bit more time in the car...it would be very easy to put on the roof. I also didn't find it that much quicker in a straight line than the R31, but the grip coming out of the corners was awesome. Power steering and sync box made it easy to drive as well.....but you do feel the weight.

Maybe I'm old school but I still love the R31.....I just think I could get much more out of it at the limit....not saying I would be quicker....just the fun factor would be greater.

Cool thanks!

Btw im the same Steve from the old pac run last night, grey shirt and jeans :P