SAU Community

3 Car Smash On Hepburn Ave

Topaz

Just heard this on the radio.

Skyline (lost control?) crossed the median strip and collided with 2 other cars at 7:30pm last night. The 20 year old driver if the Skyline was killed. :D

Anyone know any more details?

RIP

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Omg I just got into work and everyone jumped at me asking if I knew who it was.

RIP Hope it's no one from here ;) I heard it was a silver r33 with a black bonnet, just saw the pic in todays paper and got goosebumps head to toe

I heard it was a silver r33 with a black bonnet, just saw the pic in todays paper and got goosebumps head to toe

Can you scan the article and post it up? Anyone?

The only silver 33 with black bonnet I can think of is alpinestars(andrew?) but I think he's done a 34 front end and doesnt have the black bonnet anymore.. plus it's probably off the road?

Omg I just got into work and everyone jumped at me asking if I knew who it was.

RIP Hope it's no one from here ;) I heard it was a silver r33 with a black bonnet, just saw the pic in todays paper and got goosebumps head to toe

What page ???

shizzles.

definetly hope reckless driving wasnt apart of it

like 8 months ago there was a supra that lost control and went over the median trip over the otherside of the road and into park bollards... driver ran. and that was on hepburn as well.

depending where.. the curbs on the median can be huge, or no curb.

There's been a dismal start to the holiday season after a horror weekend which saw three people die and more than 10 injured on WA roads. A 20-year-old Beechboro man was killed last night when his car hit two vehicles head-on in Duncraig and on Saturday a woman and her three-year-old son died in the State's South-West when she crashed into a tree.

The fatalities brought WA's road toll to 192.

A police spokesman said that in last night's tragedy, the man was travelling west in a Nissan Skyline on Hepburn Avenue in Duncraig when he crossed the median strip and crashed into two cars travelling in the opposite direction. Six other people involved in the crash were taken to hospital. Police are investigating whether speed was a factor in the crash.

The Saturday smash saw the woman's Daewoo Hatch hit a tree on Donnybrook Road.

The 30-year-old woman's five-year-old daughter survived and was flown to Princess Margaret Hospital.

Police believe the children, who were sitting in the back seat, were not wearing seatbelts.

Late yesterday, three people were injured when their car rolled on South Western Highway near Brunswick.

One man was airlifted to Perth with serious leg injuries.

Yeah Page 11, sorry guys I'm in a call centre atm so can't scan articles and took me awhile to come back to the thread.... hmm... I thought of checking the show and shine thread ?? But there's allot of pages ;)

Edited by MeLSki