SAU Community

Attn: Brisbane M35 Owners

Chris Rogers

I need a mule for a few days. I have developed a drive by wire cruise for the sedans and coupes with the VQ35DE and I want to do one for the VQ25DET.

I'll need the car for at least 3 days. i need to map out a few things on this engine that I believe are different to the VQ35. cruise control takes the place of the blank spot on your steering wheel (note I need the car to have a stock wheel..) and behaves as teh stock system should. if you want the cruise system on it I'll leave it there for a discounted fee

PM or reply here if you can help.

I need a mule for a few days. I have developed a drive by wire cruise for the sedans and coupes with the VQ35DE and I want to do one for the VQ25DET.

I'll need the car for at least 3 days. i need to map out a few things on this engine that I believe are different to the VQ35. cruise control takes the place of the blank spot on your steering wheel (note I need the car to have a stock wheel..) and behaves as teh stock system should. if you want the cruise system on it I'll leave it there for a discounted fee

PM or reply here if you can help.

Hey Chris,

When do you need the car? Mine will be free after the new years.

And How much discount??? :(

after the 5th of jan or there abouts. discount can be discussed after I map the car - not before :)

Quoting Sid From Ice Age: "You are a very shrewd mammal" :(

As long as Craig delivers my wife's V35 in time my you can have my car for testing.

ohh what?? that kinda sucks! lol

safety is overrated, if its unsafe, it makes you drive better to compensate for it :(

nah all good mate! i might be in brissy sometime next year anyway

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
my mule has arrived. testing begins in the morn. :)

hey Chris, i was wondering how you are progressing with the cruise control for the m35?.I for one am very interested,regards graham.(i,m on the Sunshine Coast with a 2002 vstagea.)

• 3 weeks later...

Chris,

This may be on my list of things to do in the future as I think I will be doing quiet a lot of freeway driving.

How do I go about getting a kit ordered when I want to get it fitted?

Thanks

Hi Chris,

Would be interested as well. Is it using the OEM steering wheel controls, or are there some other options. Car I am buying at has a Momo wheel and I think does not fit the OEM controls...

Also, how much do you think the kit would be?

Thanks.

Chris,

This may be on my list of things to do in the future as I think I will be doing quiet a lot of freeway driving.

How do I go about getting a kit ordered when I want to get it fitted?

Thanks

when you are ready email me , I'll invoice it out and send it to a shop in condell park to be fitted. fairly easy.

Hi Chris,

Would be interested as well. Is it using the OEM steering wheel controls, or are there some other options. Car I am buying at has a Momo wheel and I think does not fit the OEM controls...

Also, how much do you think the kit would be?

Thanks.

nope needs the OE wheel as the controls are OE. price I would rather keep off the public side of things. I hate shitfights and this is one way of stating one. send me a PM and I'll tell you.