SAU Community

Finally Got My New Car :d

Your choice but don't rush to change the wheels. It will never be the same once you change them. Spend the money on suspension and it'll look tough enough on the stockers, and handle too. It's a lovely looking car. You've bought well by the looks of things. Congratulations.

Your choice but don't rush to change the wheels. It will never be the same once you change them. Spend the money on suspension and it'll look tough enough on the stockers, and handle too. It's a lovely looking car. You've bought well by the looks of things. Congratulations.

I'm with you - if it wasn't for the bigger brakes, I'd have kept the standard 16s and run a lower ride height.

the stock rims look AWESOME.

just have a look at Dirt Garage's silver 32 when it was in drag spec with the stock 16s. Hot stuff.

So after having no luck selling my 33 GTST I decided to hit the car yards ;) I found a nice clean white 94 32 GTR in Autoshop Moorooka, Test drove it and it drove like a dream. No creaks or unwanted noises. So we got down to the nitty gritty and I managed to get the price I wanted for my car so I put a deposit on it on Saturday and picked it up today :devil: . Its basically standard with Kakimoto catback zorst and N1 Bar inserts and the N1 rear lip. Here are some pics of it at the dealers. I'll take some more pictures when I get round to detailing it. :)

3C098E5498FD40738CCFA0B007414115.jpg

CDDB1CF5F7C2458A8746F02D8D8DDC14.jpg

A6CA460B268D4EB19B47BED9A01EF35A.jpg

1906317D0BC645B9931C2B820B8A4351.jpg

19B16D0936774C458F0412816101937F.jpg

9E515D13E030414CAE87B3C9BA198B4D.jpg

573EDD9A4F4A4C62A77B597CF1CAFE4A.jpg

Feels great to finally have my dream car sittin in the shed. Permanent smile at the moment ;)

NICE CAR BROTHER--- SAFE DRIVING!!

i was on the market for one of these ... i went and got 1:18 scale model that looks the same as yours.

then for the value they were going, went and got a S2 stagea, in white of course. still a soft spot for the r32 gtr. if i find one in good nick and white, i'll pick it up.

and for the staring thing. i would have my morning coffee and just stare in at my car

enjoy the ride , be safe... insure asap also

Very nice, i took delivery of my R33 GTR on the 19th of december, i stepped up from a 26 powered 33 GTST and i am so happy i made the step up, nice 32 GTR looks hell tidy dude, nice pick up

Thanks again guys. Had it for a little over a week now and I just love it to death. I bought some new speakers for it today nothing over the top just some 6 x 4 2 ways for the doors and some 6in 2 ways for the parcel shelf. Had great fun taking the back seat out to get the parcel shelf out. For 2c worth a plastic those clips are pretty strong lol!

Got my spring compressor tool the other day aswell so I'll be ordering some springs n shocks when I've got some spare cash n me n dad can fit them up. I'll be detailing the car tomorrow in preparation for the new years party we always have lol. I'll take some pics when its all done :cheers:

I went to the Spit with family n neighbours on Sunday aswell, a couple of the guys from boost cruising managed to get some pics of it. Here they are.

post-615-1230454261165549701.jpg

Spit_28Dec2008_0028.jpg

The first pics are from the Autoshop website when the car was first imported. I only noticed when I got the car home that the badge had been removed. Called up Autoshop and Tim told me they debadge them while they're on the lot so kids don't come and steal em :D. I'm heading up there on Monday to get the badge back on.

Thanks again guys. Had it for a little over a week now and I just love it to death. I bought some new speakers for it today nothing over the top just some 6 x 4 2 ways for the doors and some 6in 2 ways for the parcel shelf. Had great fun taking the back seat out to get the parcel shelf out. For 2c worth a plastic those clips are pretty strong lol!

Got my spring compressor tool the other day aswell so I'll be ordering some springs n shocks when I've got some spare cash n me n dad can fit them up. I'll be detailing the car tomorrow in preparation for the new years party we always have lol. I'll take some pics when its all done :D

I went to the Spit with family n neighbours on Sunday aswell, a couple of the guys from boost cruising managed to get some pics of it. Here they are.

post-615-1230454261165549701.jpg

Spit_28Dec2008_0028.jpg

Very nice 32 there mate, congrats on the purchase. Saw ya mention spring compression tool. I saw a great trick when I was getting my suspension change on the 33GTR, the guy used a $2 ratchet tiedown strap. So much safer than having bloody spring compressors fly off under tension. Believe me, been there done that.