2009 F1 Season

dezz

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is sau vic doing a show and shine as usual??? I'll be flying down for the weekend it's going to be awesome, but I've only got general admission tickets so I'll have to. Borrow a gps thing, can you do that? How much is it?

lol! Wrong thread much mate???

:b

Haha dude sau vic usualy do it as the man above said haven't u been to the au gp before? If not nows a good time before we don't host one anymore! how about the gps thing?

Edited by DaGr81

Oh hahaha! I didn't make the connection between S&S and the GP!! Soz man! :D

Been three times. 2000, 2002 and 2004.. Each year MS brought home the bacon so I was pretty chuffed!!! :P

I love Melbourne though, I'll have to go again sometime..

I paid around $150 bucks for a skippy tv in Singapore.. We didn't pre-book ours, you should be able to get some near the front gate..

Edited by Marco-R34GTT

now that tv coverage has moved to the BBC, have they got a dedicated website going

I watched the A1GP the other nite, their website is fantastic when the GP is on with all the live telemetry etc.

That's a little unkind. He didn't whinge, he just had a different perpective to most other people!

must have been the view he got down his nose and over his 'tache at everyone :P

ok so the wings are different, get over it. as long as they sound the same and your ears bleed as thet scream past, then pop on downshift ill still be a fan of F1.

if they upset you that much stop whinging and go watch te super-taxis

unfortunately as a human being i am privileged with five senses. this particular model of car happens to offend 80% of those said senses

marco and i are more than entitled to voice our dissapproval of these offences

hey boys,

I'll be flying down for this, my first gp so should be interesting.

I'm actually working down there for the weekend on flags. Not sure where I'll be posted yet. And before you ask, I already given away my complimentary tickets :sick:

if they upset you that much stop whinging and go watch te super-taxis

No I'll do the unthinkable!

I'll go watch CHAMPCAR/INDY... Even thought they may drive in circles... They are cars with plenty of horsepower, they are correctly proportioned for an open-wheel racecar, they have wings that don't cause spectators to take their own eyes with drill pieces. They are for the most part, quick cars in a competative field, they pass with somewhat considerable ease and yet the teams don't throw around oodles and oodles of dollars. Oh, and no Mad Max and Benine Bernie to change the rules 10 times a season and bitcha and winge that they lost $500,000 this year because it makes such an impression on the twenty seven squillion dollars the senile of bastard already makes... Also, IRL won't be using 4 engines a season and a gearbox every ten races... YAY! No Ferrari, Kimi, Hotdogs and oval tracks, only minor shortcomings I'm sure I can work on...

ALL F1 needed was 1 race/engine a weekend, maybe every two weeks, slicks, and wings between this years regs and last years, amybe some minor tweaking to the safety car rule and midrace/weekend tyre usage.... I'm not going to support this crap any more, I don't care if the FIA rig every race so Ferrari wins both Championships by the Hungarian GP, firstly, it isn't in the good nature/best interests of the sport, secondly, I don't care because I'm so deluded and disgruntled with the sport I once loved so dearly... Heck... Now they make it so you can't even watch the poor bastarts without implailing each eye wit a starpicket in order to ease the optical agony these cars inflict on their unsuspecting audience...

>_<

No I'll do the unthinkable!

I'll go watch CHAMPCAR/INDY... Even thought they may drive in circles... They are cars with plenty of horsepower, they are correctly proportioned for an open-wheel racecar, they have wings that don't cause spectators to take their own eyes with drill pieces. They are for the most part, quick cars in a competative field, they pass with somewhat considerable ease and yet the teams don't throw around oodles and oodles of dollars. Oh, and no Mad Max and Benine Bernie to change the rules 10 times a season and bitcha and winge that they lost $500,000 this year because it makes such an impression on the twenty seven squillion dollars the senile of bastard already makes... Also, IRL won't be using 4 engines a season and a gearbox every ten races... YAY! No Ferrari, Kimi, Hotdogs and oval tracks, only minor shortcomings I'm sure I can work on...

ALL F1 needed was 1 race/engine a weekend, maybe every two weeks, slicks, and wings between this years regs and last years, amybe some minor tweaking to the safety car rule and midrace/weekend tyre usage.... I'm not going to support this crap any more, I don't care if the FIA rig every race so Ferrari wins both Championships by the Hungarian GP, firstly, it isn't in the good nature/best interests of the sport, secondly, I don't care because I'm so deluded and disgruntled with the sport I once loved so dearly... Heck... Now they make it so you can't even watch the poor bastarts without implailing each eye wit a starpicket in order to ease the optical agony these cars inflict on their unsuspecting audience...