SAU Community

Injector Upgrade Necessary For 300rwk?

R33GOD

Hi guys,

Just wanting to know if i should be upgrading my injectors for my power goal of 300rwk. Too many different opinions which has got me puzzled.

If i do require injectors what ones will slot into the stock fuel rail?

mod list as follows

-nismo fuel pump (intank)

-stock dumps,

-jjr front pipes, hiflow cat and 3 1/4 catback exhaust.

-wolf 3d ecu v400

-garrett 2860 -7 turbos

-100mm thick fmic which came with the car

Ive tried searching but couldnt find my exact answer.

Thankyou

All I know is from everything I've read on this forum.

I'd say yes, you will need new injectors. 550's should do or 600's would be plenty. Perhaps Nismo, or Sard's would be cheaper.

Have a look in the sticky threads on turbo upgrades. See what people are using appropriate to their power output.

Although U have seen a mates car pump out overr 300 RWKW on stock injectors and fuel pump, I wouldnt encourage it.

700's would be more then enough. Dont go 800 CC Sards, our have to change the plugs for them!

As said in previous post 600 or even 550's would be enough.... Im a man of overkill so hey! :)

so on stock injectors, what sought of power levels (rwkw) would you not go past.

for in stance, would you be maxing out at 270,280rwkw??

i wouldnt bother pushing them at all just upgrade, i made the mistake pushing mine which ended in disaster 280rwkw bumped up fuel preasure running at around 96% duty on safe tune all sweet untill no.6 injector burst which leaned out the cyl and melted the piston. 700cc +1

i am getting too many mixed opinions on injectors. And im just confused now.

apparently the stock plug needs to be changed if i go the sard 700's?

All i want to know is what injector is an oem replacment between 550cc -700cc.

part numbers etc would be a big help

ty

Edited by R33GOD

The plugs DO NOT have to be changed for 700's. 800's they do.

700's will be plenty. They will also fit in the stock rail (800's will do too with a little persuasion)

i wouldnt bother pushing them at all just upgrade, i made the mistake pushing mine which ended in disaster 280rwkw bumped up fuel preasure running at around 96% duty on safe tune all sweet untill no.6 injector burst which leaned out the cyl and melted the piston. 700cc +1

can anyone confirm but i read sometime ago, to use the highest flowing injector on the leanest running cylinder?? is that cyl 1 or 6??

anyone know sard 700 latency??

can anyone confirm but i read sometime ago, to use the highest flowing injector on the leanest running cylinder?? is that cyl 1 or 6??

anyone know sard 700 latency??

Cyl 6 is the LEASEST cyl.

Cyl 6 is the LEASEST cyl.

if you look at the plenum on the rb26 no.6 port it comes in to cater for the clutch booster i think, and causes no.6 to get starved of air or something in hight hp engines, nismo do a replacment bolt on plenum and gready do one to that fix this