SAU Community

R32 Gtr & Gtst Parts In Melb

These are a few things laying around I thought I may aswell post up as thier just taking up space at my house atm.

Bonnet - I have had this on my car for a few years and looks amazing. It has always been garaged and has only been outside to do a few track days. It drastically improved the cooling of my car and you can see the amount of air it vents when driven in the rain. No scratches or dints etc. $750 Its like new condition. Don't care it if doesn't sell so no stupid offers.

Front right hand R32 GTR guard with a 2 small dints from being moved around. Panel beater could tap it out in 5 mins. $125 No accident damage.

Shimmed up tight R200 diff from a R32 gtst with 4.4 gears. Was going to use the gears in my gtr and still will if it doesn't sell $300

Front right hand R32 GTR drive shaft with good boots $100

Right hand R32 tail light $25

2x GTR radiators. One still in car. Will fit gtst $80 each

Set Tein Ha GTR shocks. No leaks but one of the front shock damper adjusters has broken off $300 Ride nicely

Rear bumper reo off R32. No damage $80

Right hand mirror $30

Right hand door. Bare $30

Dual T style wing $100

Gtst wing $20

Set Nismo lmgt2 rims with some gutter rash. 17x9 +17 offset $750. Bald tyres. Perfect R32 gtr offset and would be fat on a gtst.

Will be posting up soon:

An almost complete gtr set interior panels. Not seperating so don't pm me.

RB26dett bottom end

HKS Vein pressure controller - deletes afm's on GTR's

GTR rear seat and seat belts

GTR fuel pumps

Possibly genuine V8 supercar carbon fibre wing with harrop struts. Ex K Mart racing

FPV Brembo calipers 4 piston

GTR fuel tank

post-1670-1232008917_thumb.jpg

post-1670-1232008950_thumb.jpg

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sami - I guess your talking about the rims in the pic. Not for sale.

Scooby - The caliper don't have spacers but they are radial mount? so making a spacer is a lot easier. Not sure if I'm going to sell them yet as they are brand new. Depends on which direction I take the car. Might have to offer them to the guy I bought them off first to see if he knows anybody who wants them as I got them cheap through him if I decide to sell. I can manufacture mounts though so I'll keep you informed.

Hey Gareth.

Are the GTR radiators any better than GTSt? If so I'll take one.

Also pretty keen on the bonnet too. My car has been getting a bit hot on the last few outings.... haha. Are you home on sat? I'd like to come and check it out.

Russ gtr and gtst radiators are exactly the same. You could try one of the to see if the car runs cooler as yours maybe a little blocked and if it works pay for it or just give it back. Could change it at mine in an hour. Don't know when I'm home. In and out a bit. I'll pm you my number. The bonnet seem to keep the temps down. I made about 290rwkw a while ago and still had no problems on the track with std radiator.

The bonnet requires the gtr bonnet latch as its on a gtr.

Bris I'll keep you updated. I know if I sell it I'll be dissappointed. Just like the bonnet if it goes. Would like to free up some cash for other things like the boat I just bought to fish and wakeboard which in 3 weeks has been used more than my car in a year. Haven't driven the GTR in prob 10 months now so really need to organise where my cash is tied up.

Shy s6 - No other parts atm other than whats listed.

Russ gtr and gtst radiators are exactly the same. You could try one of the to see if the car runs cooler as yours maybe a little blocked and if it works pay for it or just give it back. Could change it at mine in an hour. Don't know when I'm home. In and out a bit. I'll pm you my number. The bonnet seem to keep the temps down. I made about 290rwkw a while ago and still had no problems on the track with std radiator.

The bonnet requires the gtr bonnet latch as its on a gtr.

Sweet. I'll give you a call on sat and work out a time to check out the bonnet. I might be going down to micolour in the morning to talk to mick so that's half way to your place.

There is probably nothing wrong with my radiator just that I thought the GTR one might be bigger or better in some way. I'll be putting in an oil cooler soon too so the bonnet and oil cooler should solve my temp problems.