SAU Community

What Happened To My Bose Center Console

g33k

Hi Guys,

In an effort to find out if my V35 came with Navi cables, turns out i don't!

BUT, In doing so it seems as though someones done a bit of moding before it got to me.

Can anyone tell me what the red/yellow cable in the photos below are for?

Also, i assume the two FM boxes are to convert the radio, right? :ermm:

Oh, i've added an extra photo of my messy cabling for good measure :P

Thanks peeps!

post-59558-1233308736_thumb.jpg

post-59558-1233308771_thumb.jpg

post-59558-1233308792_thumb.jpg

post-59558-1233308816_thumb.jpg

the first one is the FM converter for the radio so it can tune our frequencies. why there are two im not sure! chris will know.

the second and thirs ones are probably the required power for said converters.... maybe

the fourth pic, dude you got some balls. enjoy putting it back together lol

the first one is the FM converter for the radio so it can tune our frequencies. why there are two im not sure! chris will know.

Thought so, cheers - im gonna say maybe AM/FM - do people still listen to radio?

the second and thirs ones are probably the required power for said converters.... maybe

I thought so at first, then i pulled it apart, they aren't connected to anything, they just split off two cables - im thinking maybe it was an AUX in? *shrug* - if i can get a schematics for the rear plug ill know.

the fourth pic, dude you got some balls. enjoy putting it back together lol

lol, its not as bad as it looks, its all phillips head screws - ill show you the inside of the door when i fix my door lock later this week.

pic 1 - FM expander x2

Why two, not that i care because i don't listen, but why?

pic 3 - TV audio aux input. I have a pinout for it. spare white plug is the CD changer.

Meaning it previously had a TV fitted? Why don't i have the NAV cables then Damnit! *shakes fist*

Why isn't the CD Changer connected? I do have one.... i think :S? mind you i haven't tried...

pic 4 - looks like a stagea I have currently

It's a good look , may keep it like that! :D

they all have the AUX input. it takes a switch to operate it. the system (navi) is not there and never was.

as for two band expanders. they are trying to fix the crap signal out of them by using two. mind you one is useless as its pointing the wrong direction.